British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Leicester June 24th 7:30

Potential for a great match. Thanks to Redcars hastily arranged challenge match Edwards won't be available to replace Rowe, heard might be Coles?

At risk of sounding like Sean Batty seems conflicting forecasts around. Both dry all day but one has heavy shower from 7 onwards, met office has light showers from 9. I'll hope for the met office one!!!

Be nice to have the track in perfect condition, seems a long time since we've had a dry race day and not been worried about the weather.

With Richie's recent ashfield form patchy at best I'd hope for around 49-41

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Potential for a great match. Thanks to Redcars hastily arranged challenge match Edwards won't be available to replace Rowe, heard might be Coles?

At risk of sounding like Sean Batty seems conflicting forecasts around. Both dry all day but one has heavy shower from 7 onwards, met office has light showers from 9. I'll hope for the met office one!!!

Be nice to have the track in perfect condition, seems a long time since we've had a dry race day and not been worried about the weather.

With Richie's recent ashfield form patchy at best I'd hope for around 49-41

Kyle Howarth seems a different rider this year. Normally his presence in this fixture is a bonus, for Glasgow, not this year I suspect. Last time out young Dan was r/r for an upset stomach, hope no one is struck down with anything this year.

6 minutes ago, MD said:

Kyle Howarth seems a different rider this year. Normally his presence in this fixture is a bonus, for Glasgow, not this year I suspect. Last time out young Dan was r/r for an upset stomach, hope no one is struck down with anything this year.

Yeah he's never been particularly good at ashfield, expecting an improvement on Friday. Dan looked class in the fiasco one heat match, only rider attached the track, put far more experienced riders to shame!

Looks like we're looking for a guest for cookie now as well. Withdrew at kings Lynn after 2 rides.

Guess who the best option is...

Edited by Jaizer

Better off with r/r @ home

Just now, jenga said:

If son of God or the perennial guest are not available or fit the averages then I'd tend to agree 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

Not the way Ulle is performing at times .IMO

1 hour ago, MD said:

Howarth certainly having a great season,far more consistent than in the past.

50 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Looks like we're looking for a guest for cookie now as well. Withdrew at kings Lynn after 2 rides.

Guess who the best option is...

Cook not handle the grippy track again? 

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

Crashed hard in ht 1 rerun struggling to hold on in ht 5 he also crashed last night at Oxford while he has been carrying a rib injury for a few weeks don’t think the tracks got anything to do with it more the body can’t take it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Not being there couldn't comment really..but he's got bad ribs and crashed at Oxford last night. If KL was grippy chances are that yes that'll be why he withdrew.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not the way Ulle is performing at times .IMO

I’d agree and would prefer a guest for a full set of riders + our reserves are always available

Edited by cheggie

53 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

If son of God or the perennial guest are not available or fit the averages then I'd tend to agree 

Oxford are at Edinburgh?

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oxford are at Edinburgh?

Is he already booked for Nichols?