British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Leicester June 24th 7:30

Just now, Gazc said:

But if we move up on the other hand who knows.

We do seem to be collecting assets with potential in Brennan and basso. Throw in Anders Thomsen not a bad start to prem team building :rofl:

Craig Cook is appealing for help to get his equipment up to standard after destroying two engines and one bike of late.

13 hours ago, Tigeratheart said:

Hi guys looking for a bit of info , what is the story with Wullie dishington , I know he is a ref but was not the official ref for tonight’s meeting but was in attendance, so what gives him the right to verbally abuse a young volunteer steward for not allowing him to go a shortcut from bend 1 to the pits !!!!  He stormed past the barricades after arguing with the young steward saying I’m a referee and I’m allowed !!!!!  Pathetic excuse of a man !!!!   Just my opinion of course , as the young steward happens to be my son .

As a SCB licenced official he would be entitled to access to any part of the stadium or track with the exception of perhaps cossing the pitch if it deemed an off limits area requested by the football team.

• Thanks 1

Last night was just superb. After Cookies crash I thought here we go, the Lions are going to fluke this. But the fight and determination from the remaining 6 riders was just brilliant to watch. Just a pity Benjamin wasn't 100% fit :rolleyes:. Hope Cookie is OK and takes his time to recover properly and comes back stronger than ever. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ryehouseforever said:

Very lucky that at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Berwick you have each one or two exciting riders. Cookie on his day, Basso, Master, Pickering and Harris . Fantastic riders.

Not sure I would include Masters in that list but do not want to start a riot either. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Take care Craig, having a bit of a tough time with injuries recently, get well soon lad

• Like 3