British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

3.7.2022 - Scorpions v Edinburgh plus BYC

There is a bit of a discussion going on in tonight's thread(Edinburgh v Scunthorpe) & it is manly about the injury, yesterday, to Jordan Palin ruling him out with concussion but being lucky to not have other injuries & what is available for us. As I understand, at this moment in time, as we are using R/R for Jake to give Ryan an extra ride, we can now use a guest for Jordan. Kasper Andersen is our guest. The team, as I understand will be

1. Douglas  2. Lambert  3. Andersen  4. Wright  5. R/R  6. Coles  7. Kennedy

If anything I have posted here is wrong I apologise but this is my take on the situation as it stands. 

The Poole meeting should have been the wake up call, Scunthorpe should have begged Tomas Jorgensen to come back, Scunthorpe won't make the play offs with this team. 

Aaron Summers would be better guest than Andersen, who has not been in good form. Although the scunny website says 'Scorpions will use Kasper Andersen as a guest for Jordan Palin, while rider replacement will operate for Jake Allen.'

Edited by eric i

1 hour ago, eric i said:

The Poole meeting should have been the wake up call, Scunthorpe should have begged Tomas Jorgensen to come back, Scunthorpe won't make the play offs with this team. 

Aaron Summers would be better guest than Andersen, who has not been in good form. Although the scunny website says 'Scorpions will use Kasper Andersen as a guest for Jordan Palin, while rider replacement will operate for Jake Allen.'

Aaron Summers cannot guest for Jordan Palin - it doesn't fit. If Summers guests for Jake, then R/R would have been used for Jordan, and only Wright, Kennedy and Coles would be able to take the rides. 

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 3

But they would score what Palin would at home… Summers would score what Allen would roughly whereas R/R will get around 7 and is only beneficial to give Douglas one extra ride!! 

Could really do with a point minimum from this today, really help for the play offs.

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Fancy the monarchs today. Much though it pains me to say it

Sam now out with a foot injury has put an end to that.

• Like 1

Does Scunthorpe captain not team ride?

27 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Sam now out with a foot injury has put an end to that.

Bit of concern sounds like pulled up mid race judging by the updates. IRR not going to cover his points

Someone take the clipboard and hi vis of the plum at the pits gate please. Utter plonker. 

Those commentators don't have a clue turned the volume down 

Once again when we don’t pick up any points on the road it’s the middle pairing costing us. Unless at least one of them are riding well we don’t stand s chance and it’s happened too many times this season. Losing Sam of course didn’t help at all and hopefully fit for Friday as we need him. 
lasse again doing well from his return from injury, felt Jacob deserved more than he got.

The loss of Masters cost Edinburgh the meeting.

• Like 1