British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Redcar CL 1/7/22 @19.30

After the TV nonsense from the Monday and Thursday mini league , it's a return to proper speedway on Friday evening with a visit from the always entertaining Redcar Bears .

Three ex Tigers in the shape of Wright , Roynon and Kerr in their ranks . The decent German ex Monarch , Erik Riss , and Jason Edwards who has developed  a liking for our track guesting for other teams this season . So there is plenty of talent in their side to suggest this could be a close one . 

Unknown yet if Craig Cook will be fit enough to ride , but Mr Entertainment , Ben Basso , bouncing off the air fence ensures the admission money is worth every penny . 

Hopefully my good friends from Teesside will make the journey north , should be an excellent evening 

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Paulco said:

After the TV nonsense from the Monday and Thursday mini league , it's a return to proper speedway on Friday evening with a visit from the always entertaining Redcar Bears .

Three ex Tigers in the shape of Wright , Roynon and Kerr in their ranks . The decent German ex Monarch , Erik Riss , and Jason Edwards who has developed  a liking for our track guesting for other teams this season . So there is plenty of talent in their side to suggest this could be a close one . 

Unknown yet if Craig Cook will be fit enough to ride , but Mr Entertainment , Ben Basso , bouncing off the air fence ensures the admission money is worth every penny . 

Hopefully my good friends from Teesside will make the journey north , should be an excellent evening 

Should be a cracker with variety of ashfield experts in the side.

Seem like a broken record every Friday but forecast for tomorrow is crap again. Geesa break!! Met office seems more optimistic light rain in afternoon, Dry from 6 so we'll go with that!!!

Basso fell in his first ride in Denmark yesterday and said he hit his ribs again. 

Edited by lisa-colette

I'm assuming Connor and Danyon swop places again for July 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Paulco said:

I'm assuming Connor and Danyon swop places again for July 

They do and Roynon swaps places with Edwards for Redcar which prevents Edwards taking extra reserve rides thankfully. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ch958 said:

we didn't sign Roynon to be a reserve

Don’t know why we even signed him 

But it is what it is, no one better out there to drop Adam on the average he is. Nobody expected Jason to improve like he has either. I’m afraid it’s a case of get on with it. Hopefully Adam will kick on in reserve and get some confidence back then score points. Mind we will be knackered if he doesn’t. 

Is there a stream available for this meeting?

Edited by Yearbyred

1 minute ago, Yearbyred said:

Afraid not unless on BSN

15 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Beware of scammers that keep appearing on Facebook pages. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 12:16 PM, Biffa said:

But it is what it is, no one better out there to drop Adam on the average he is. Nobody expected Jason to improve like he has either. I’m afraid it’s a case of get on with it. Hopefully Adam will kick on in reserve and get some confidence back then score points. Mind we will be knackered if he doesn’t. 

I expected Jason to improve. I saw him riding for Edinburgh a few times last season and i recognised his progress towards the end of the season and added to the fact he's so young and was on a 2 point-something average, i knew he would at least double that this season, maybe even triple it by the end of the season. I liked the look of him more a lot more than Jordan Palin and the Thompson twins who everyone raves about but yet i haven't witnessed much from.

• Like 1