gmuncie

Monarchs vs Scorpions 1st July 7.30pm

12 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Yes, guests for top 3 & reserves

rulesagain (2).jpg

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

rulesagain (2).jpg

Cheers for the info Normski but Jordan is now in the main 1-5 so part D should not be highlighted but part B should as we are using RR for Jake on Sunday so we can use a Guest for Jordan.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Cheers for the info Normski but Jordan is now in the main 1-5 so part D should not be highlighted but part B should as we are using RR for Jake on Sunday so we can use a Guest for Jordan.

Yeah according to that in the part B we should be able to use Kasper as a guest for Jordan ?? in my opinion on the website it reads like Kasper is guesting for Jordan on Sunday ?!

Edited by Ryan555

Just now, Ryan555 said:

Yeah according to that in the part B we should be able to use Kasper as a guest for Jordan ??

Far as I understand it if 2 of top 5 missing your guest can be for either rider. So would make more sense to have him guest for the lower averaged and have r/r for higher averaged rider 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

The facilities chart is straight from the rulebook, in which part D is highlighted. It wasn't done so by Normski to refer to anything in this situation.

• Like 1

Yes, your original post was correct as I surmised different but the info put up by Normski put me right.

Just now, Jaizer said:

Far as I understand it if 2 of top 5 missing your guest can be for either rider. So would make more sense to have him guest for the lower averaged and have r/r for higher averaged rider 

Exactly what I’m thinking if we have R/R for Jake it means everyone can take a ride 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Jamie said:

The facilities chart is straight from the rulebook, in which part D is highlighted. It wasn't done so by Normski to refer to anything in this situation.

If that is straight from the rule book then anything that is highlighted stipulates a new rule for this year.

cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

i know we had something similar when Leon and Jye were injured we could use either a guest for Leon and R/R for Jye or vice versa

Which ever way we dress it up, we are considerably weaker at home with our 2/ 3 injured riders missing.    (Aarnio ,has he now gone for good??? )

Edited by scunny1
PUNCTUATION

20 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Which ever way we dress it up, we are considerably weaker at home with our 2/ 3 injured riders missing.    (Aarnio ,has he now gone for good??? )

Yeah I think he has 

1 hour ago, scunny1 said:

Arnio dropped and replaced by James Wright

5 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

Arnio dropped and replaced by James Wright

Poor replacement imo

• Like 6

Comfortable win Scunthorpe didn’t offer anything other than Douglas. Good to see lasse coming back and scoring paid 10 from his will do his confidence a world of good.

An interesting meeting resulted in an eventually comfortable victory, ensuring Monarchs remain unbeaten throughout the second half of calendar year 2022.

No less than 14 of the 15 heats produced either wins or paid wins for an Australian rider. Surely some kind of record in UK speedway? The odd one out was heat 14 when Jacob Hook couldn't quite manage to follow home Michele Castagna for the 5-1. Damn you James Wright!

Scunny put in a decent shift. Ryan Douglas was excellent. Simon Lambert was all action, as always, and managed to earn some welcome points to go alongside his efforts. However, after a bright start, Zaine Kennedy's scoring only went in one direction. With that, their challenge fizzled out.

For the Monarchs, plus points all round. Lasse Fredriksen very nearly bagged back to back paid maximums (maxima?), while Sam Masters was more dominant than the Old Firm in a Scottish Premiership title race. We'll need the Fireman to repeat that again when the Champions visit 6 days from now.

Finally, the proposed new stadium toy was on display, resulting in the first appearance by a model at sunny Armadale since... er, I've no idea. Can't remember Kate Moss ever settling foot in the place. Anyone know?

Roll on Friday...

• Like 1