British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scoobydoo

Panthers v Stars 04/07/22

Tactical masterstroke bringing Jenkins in heat 13 against their better riders....wtf!

Edited by chrismorton

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Tactical masterstroke bringing Jenkins in heat 12 against their better riders....wtf!

So we can use Basso in 14. 

Lyon is the best manager in the league so he knows what he's doing.

• Like 3

How costly is Harris' bike failure going to be when cruising out in front?

Phew! Our 3 and a half man team falls over the line. 

Incredibly frustrating. Much better than I expected helped by MPT's withdrawal but it feels like we are going to be the nearly men this year. Iversen's absence is really starting to bite now. Vert littke room for error left if we are going to squeeze into fourth.

Lewis Kerr needs to pull his socks up.

stars and panthers trying to dodge the wooden spoon

After tonights results its clear that both Buster's teams will be the 2  to miss out on play offs , 

Did MPT test his shoulder before declaring himself fit ?

Chris Harris he maybe the butt of the ongoing guest jokes but theres no denying hes still a reliable guy to have in your team 

Edited by scoobydoo

33 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Tactical masterstroke bringing Jenkins in heat 13 against their better riders....wtf!

Correct Panthers wouldn't have won without that masterstroke, clever move.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Incredibly frustrating. Much better than I expected helped by MPT's withdrawal but it feels like we are going to be the nearly men this year. Iversen's absence is really starting to bite now. Vert littke room for error left if we are going to squeeze into fourth.

Lewis Kerr needs to pull his socks up.

I wasn't there, just had the updates on the 3 meetings on my screen. But it was a great effort and a shame we couldn't get over the line. Hope this means Josh and Richie are back to winning races again. Another plus was Richie going ok in the 1-5. Agree on Lewi, i'll call a spade a spade, for me he isn't a 1-5 rider in this league. Regarding TJ, 7 from 5 at reserve wasn't great either. We're 9 points off of Wolves in 4th, but have 2 in hand. We need to replace NKI and another if we have to.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

After tonights results its clear that both Buster's teams will be the 2  to miss out on play offs , 

Chris Harris he maybe the butt of the ongoing guest jokes but theres no denying hes still a reliable guy to have in your team 

I'd agree with all of that, unfortunately :unsure:

13 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

No guests available to be fair 

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wasn't there, just had the updates on the 3 meetings on my screen. But it was a great effort and a shame we couldn't get over the line. Hope this means Josh and Richie are back to winning races again. Another plus was Richie going ok in the 1-5. Agree on Lewi, i'll call a spade a spade, for me he isn't a 1-5 rider in this league. Regarding TJ, 7 from 5 at reserve wasn't great either. We're 9 points off of Wolves in 4th, but have 2 in hand. We need to replace NKI and another if we have to.

Simply not good enough imo from a couple of riders.Kerr needs to up his game considerably and Jorgensen 7 from 5 is a poor return at reserve.Although having said that i would have given him a 6th ride.Personally i would have put him in ht10 instead of Kerr,and put him in ht14 instead of Edwards and left Kerr in that one.NKI needs replacing as showed tonight a return of 4 from him,with him there i'm pretty sure we would have got over the line.Some people have been knocking NKI but he has done his job this season,top of our averages home and away.He isn't the rider he was,but definitely good enough in this league.