British Speedway Forum
Petecc

Birmingham v Glasgow 6.7.22

BIRMINGHAM: Lewis Kerr, Stefan Nielsen, Claus Vissing R/R, Ashley Morris, Justin Sedgmen, James Shanes, James Pearson.

If you can't beat that then quite simply you don't deserve to finish in top spot and I mean that in the nicest way possible towards Birmingham and their fans

25 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Could be part of a Glasgow Masterplan.!!

You are giving Jenga ideas that he would be unable to grasp without being pointed in the right direction.

Yes, Claus on a 5 next season is extremely attractive the master plan is coming to fruition.  

• Haha 4

Why is the Birmingham team manager only capable of using football manager-speak from the 1980's? Is he stuck in the past, or is he actually Ron Atkinson using a pseudonym?

34-56

Did what was necessary and good all round performance. Danyon continues to exceed my expectations, can't believe someone let him and basso go...:D

• Haha 3

Great result, and we must carry this momentum forward from now until the end of the season.

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Did what was necessary and good all round performance. Danyon continues to exceed my expectations, can't believe someone let him and basso go...:D

Solid scoring by all tonight , Don’t think Poole wanted them to leave but when a bigger club comes calling then it’s only natural that you would leave.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, crescent girl said:

But........   Were the visiting fans singing the song?

Doubt it wouldn’t think many 6 year olds would have made there way to Birmingham on a Wednesday night.

5 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

But........   Were the visiting fans singing the song?

Hope so!! Lmao! It's even more embarrassing than Boris clinging on and that is saying something! :rofl:

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hope so!! Lmao! It's even more embarrassing than Boris clinging on and that is saying something! :rofl:

It’s aimed at kids Lisa so for them it won’t feel embarrassing.

And just to make things clear I know every single word off the top of my head , it just rolls of the tongue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2