Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Petecc

Birmingham v Glasgow 6.7.22

21 hours ago, Joseq7 said:

Can you please let me know what is the most offensive derogatory term for an English person so that I can personally call you that? 

Boris! :rofl:

1 minute ago, Turnip said:

Boris! :rofl:

Careful now, you don't want to trigger the unionists, they're still crying in to their buckfast.

25 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Careful now, you don't want to trigger the unionists, they're still crying in to their buckfast.

Very droll we just replace him with another staunch unionist that has a dislike for all things Nicoliar.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Joseq7 said:

Can you please let me know what is the most offensive derogatory term for an English person so that I can personally call you that? 

As I guess it’s aimed at a Brummie, you could call them a Yam Yam. It’s probably as offensive as calling someone from the Black Country a Brummie. 

Edited by Deano
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Deano said:

As I guess it’s aimed at a Brummie, you could call them a Yam Yam. It’s probably as offensive as calling someone from the Black Country a Brummie. 

Aye, it wasn't really meant with any great seriousness. 

I personally detest the term s*****, I think it is offensive, and more importantly, to me, I think it is most commonly used as a derogatory term.

13 hours ago, Joseq7 said:

Aye, it wasn't really meant with any great seriousness. 

I personally detest the term s*****, I think it is offensive, and more importantly, to me, I think it is most commonly used as a derogatory term.

I don’t know if I’m missing something, but how is it derogatory? I feel like I should know, being one myself, but nevertheless I ain’t a scooby 

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I don’t know if I’m missing something, but how is it derogatory? I feel like I should know, being one myself, but nevertheless I ain’t a scooby 

If you find "sw**ty sock" as a term of endearment then we're just going to have to agree to disagree and move on.

I wish you well.

1 hour ago, Joseq7 said:

If you find "sw**ty sock" as a term of endearment then we're just going to have to agree to disagree and move on.

I wish you well.

Difference between being a term of endearment, being offended, and just not being a snowflake really.

The term Jock isn’t offensive in the slightest, and sweaty sock is rhyming slang for it. You’re the only person who has a problem with it, and won’t say why you find it offensive. 

Sweaty is not a swear word, or a bad word  grow up, and stop using *’s in it. 

Hot day today, be careful your feet protectors don’t get too moist

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Difference between being a term of endearment, being offended, and just not being a snowflake really.

The term Jock isn’t offensive in the slightest, and sweaty sock is rhyming slang for it. You’re the only person who has a problem with it, and won’t say why you find it offensive. 

Thank you for your concern, it's appreciated. 

I wish you well. 

21 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Somebody has found the term sweaty sock offensive?? Wow!! If they are that offended by such a term is the Speedway Forum the correct place for them? There's a heatwave on this week so these snowflakes better hide away somewhere safe for a few days. Personally I would have thought the term Haggis munching, whiskey swilling kilt wearing subordinate would be more offensive to the Scots! 

Anyway here's a toast to the memory of Edward Longshanks and the Duke of Cumberland. Happy Sunday my Tartan Colonials. :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JamesHarris said:

Somebody has found the term sweaty sock offensive?? Wow!! If they are that offended by such a term is the Speedway Forum the correct place for them? There's a heatwave on this week so these snowflakes better hide away somewhere safe for a few days. Personally I would have thought the term Haggis munching, whiskey swilling kilt wearing subordinate would be more offensive to the Scots! 

Anyway here's a toast to the memory of Edward Longshanks and the Duke of Cumberland. Happy Sunday my Tartan Colonials. :D

Only one Parma offended the rest off us couldn’t care less.

• Like 1