British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
secsy1

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn Euroflop 11 July

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What a shambles.i'm joining Bald Bloke but i'm going to have plenty of gin before the meeting starts.I might think then we are red and blue helmets and we win the meeting,until the next day of course.

What a way our season is going.I have put myself through hell to watch the Stars at times,now i'm wondering if ever it was worth it.

I have a bottle of gin here Tel, but it's ice cold cider for me tonight. Starting at 6pm. By half 9 i will have to look on the updates to see what went on... Cheers :drink:

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I have a bottle of gin here Tel, but it's ice cold cider for me tonight. Starting at 6pm. By half 9 i will have to look on the updates to see what went on... Cheers :drink:

Not got Eurosport BB?Sometimes i wished i hadn't,but i will put myself through another disappointment i suppose.

44 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Dan Bewley is todays commentator 

Glad he's feeling up to it after that crash.

Let’s address the usual moans first

The crowd, will probably be low as usual for TV meetings. Pre-sale seats are down around 30% on last week, but Belle Vue have offered 300 free tickets to local community groups but unknown what the uptake will be.

The track, it’s been 29 degrees today, they have been soaking the track, pictures I’ve seen shown it flooded. Will still be warm evening so track bound to be wet still to start with to avoid dust but give it 4-5 heats for a dirt line to materialise. 

50 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Dan Bewley is todays commentator 

Definitely watching then!

14 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Let’s address the usual moans first

The crowd, will probably be low as usual for TV meetings. Pre-sale seats are down around 30% on last week, but Belle Vue have offered 300 free tickets to local community groups but unknown what the uptake will be.

The track, it’s been 29 degrees today, they have been soaking the track, pictures I’ve seen shown it flooded. Will still be warm evening so track bound to be wet still to start with to avoid dust but give it 4-5 heats for a dirt line to materialise. 

How's the drinks van on South stand ? 

Stocked with a fine selection of hot chocolate?

Some good news I think. 

just seen stead in a Eurosport top. With dan saying he’s commentating. Hopefully stead is doing ermolenkos job 

6 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Some good news I think. 

just seen stead in a Eurosport top. With dan saying he’s commentating. Hopefully stead is doing ermolenkos job 

Yes please :)

I was just going to say Simon Stead walked past the Grandstand queue in a Eurosport Polo.

42 minutes ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

How's the drinks van on South stand ? 

Stocked with a fine selection of hot chocolate?

Got a cold cider in my hand 

Edited by Rob B
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Is cookie ill or just got the hump after the international challenge at Glasgow on Saturday ? 

probably the latter! He was saying on twitter or somewhere that he was hoping to kick start his international career in that international challenge :rolleyes:

Glad to see Bewley looking recovered after that horrific crash just over a week ago. Lucky boy.

What time do they open the gates? Getting close to start time! 

Edited by Steve Shovlar