British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Wolves - Mon 11th July

11 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Build for next season ?? It doesn't sound like there will be a Panthers next season.  

As for tonight fortunate Masters had an off night or the defeat could of been heavier. I remember earlier in the season when Panthers were covered on Eurosport a rider slating the new track surface / shale at Peterborough claiming it was one of his favourite tracks but now garbage ( or words to that effect) - could this be the reason or is it just a case of one season too many. 

That was Zagar? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

They’ll be racing next year, it’ll be after that that it’s more of an uncertainty I’m sure

Similar to Poole then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TTT said:

It's really sad to go out like this.

You must be really upset.

Let face it you described Sheffield an awful team.

If Sheffield is an awful team what does not mean Peterborough are. 

19 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

They’ll be racing next year, it’ll be after that that it’s more of an uncertainty I’m sure

Interesting as i heard recently this IS the last season , and its been known for the whole of this season that its coming to an end at Peterborough and theres been talk of  possibly sharing the AFA at Lynn to keep the Panthers running for now. . 

Edited by scoobydoo

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Interesting as i heard recently this IS the last season , and its been known for the whole of this season that its coming to an end at Peterborough and theres been talk of  possibly sharing the AFA at Lynn to keep the Panthers running for now. . 

Panthers will be at the AFA for next season whilst it buys time to try and get a venue. 

Well that's what I heard 

7 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

I guess it depends who you’ve heard what from and how recent 

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Panthers will be at the AFA for next season whilst it buys time to try and get a venue. 

Well that's what I heard 

It'll never work

• Like 2

I'm close to not being arsed to go and watch this crap every week 10 mins away so no chance will I do a 2 hour round trip for it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I'm close to not being arsed to go and watch this crap every week 10 mins away so no chance will I do a 2 hour round trip for it.

It might be a bit crap for Peterborough fans atm but should keep going whilst you can. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Only to watch Bomber..

Good as reason as any. Feel bad for Bomber. He's having a good season and his teams are bottom and second bottom! 

1 hour ago, spin king said:

You must be really upset.

Let face it you described Sheffield an awful team.

If Sheffield is an awful team what does not mean Peterborough are. 

Not at all. 

Panthers reigning Champions who've got nothing left to prove. The older members of this team have done it and worn the T-Shirt many times in their careers.

Sheffield are just crap who haven't won anything of relevance period. 

7 hours ago, Noodles said:

It'll never work

For one season it could providing there was light at the end of the tunnel 

8 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

It’s not yet decided but we should know something fairly soon.

As for Panthers using the AFA, that’s a complete non starter in my opinion, something I think the management are fully aware of.

• Like 1

Bjarne must have been a hell of a team man, the same side this year has fallen to bits, sad for hans but time waits for no man ..

• Haha 1