British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Wolves - Mon 11th July

16 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Bombers other clubs are doing better than those two.

He will be the first sportsman in history who finishes bottom and second  botton in two leagues who also qualifies for winners and runners up medals in the same competitions...:D

"How did you do this year Bomber?"..

"Finished bottom"....

"And first"...

"And second"....

"And third...

"And fourth, and fifth and sixth as well".. :rolleyes:

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

The tracks big but not that big , of course the land around the track and Grandstand would house even more properties but i was talking about the actual land the track and grandstand actually sit on if it was to be left in situ

You only have to look at Google Maps and the adjacent development to the showground to see the intensity of the housing.  The Grandstand, pits, track and backstraight areas are roughly 150m x 200m.  Overlay that on any part of the housing, and you'll see 40-50 homes.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

You only have to look at Google Maps and the adjacent development to the showground to see the intensity of the housing.  The Grandstand, pits, track and backstraight areas are roughly 150m x 200m.  Overlay that on any part of the housing, and you'll see 40-50 homes.

Where are all these people coming from to occupy these houses where i live they are building thousands of houses, seems to me that if there's an empty space put a house or houses on it, even if it's so called green belt land.