British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Ozford v Berwick..13/7

Will guess 52-38 to Ozford. Should be good battles between Nicholls, Batch and Bomber. Roynon guests for the Cheetahs. Another bumper crowd at Sandy Lane. A fine stadium with plenty of good viewing.

Edited by auntie doris

Berwick to get a point out of this 48-42 to Cheetahs

40 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

I know a few of the Cheetahs are from downunder but you can't really call us OZford 

My bruv from Ozstralia is a Swindon fan, now converted to Oxford as they had 4 out of 6 riders that were Ozzies when we saw them ride against Glasgow.:)

Clearly this is a sign from the gods that Batch will score a full maximum and break the track record. :rolleyes: Must admit I'm hoping to see Bomber pull off some outrageous runs round the outside while getting a good win for the Zeetahs.  With the weather as it is I hope they've been soaking

the track. I can remember a trip to Sandy Lane to see the Bees take on the Cheetahs - in 2003 I think - when the management came out with hose pipes to dampen the track. during the meeting. I recallColin Pratt called the track disgusting when interviewed on telly. I have more faith in the current management who seem to be more than capable.

A win for the Cheetahs by 10 or I reckon.

Don't forget your sun screen!

Brilliant!

Now I'm sure Lee Kilby is a nice bloke, he really seems it...

But...

The Edinburgh match last week... Brilliant!

The Berwick match... Brilliant!

Berwick, bottom of the league... Brilliant!

I wish somebody would tell him not everything is Brilliant...

BRILLIANT!

Edited by iainb

Just now, bruno said:

Ian Brennan cocking a few things up tonight 

Not as much as the Cheetahs! They've pressed the self destruct button. Brilliant!

Nice ride by Flint for that couple of points, could see him working it out and finding the best place to make the move, although I was expecting it to half a lap later, great ride.

• Like 1

Can Oxford not afford some flour or something to put a white line across the tapes ?? Hope we don't get a close finish as the ref has nothing to judge it against 

Summers punching the air there as his team gift another league point to the Bandits

Jonas Knudsen has bucketloads of potential, he's seriously good.

Track way to heavy for our boys and they all left their gating gloves at home.

One of the lesser meetings racingwise at Oxford this season. 

Fairplay to the Bandits they rode into town and stole the goods

The Birdwatcher let us down, Again

Edited by Triple.H.
Forgot Mr Twitchy