British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Berwick Jubilee Thingy 15/7/22 @19-30

33 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

From bad to worse!! Proper walking wounded we are tonight!! And for a tinpot meeting too..... 

Exactly 

I have seen some daft decisions Basso was in front of Knudsen who ran out off room throttle works both ways.

1 minute ago, Noelinho said:

And Knudsen just rode straight into them!

Just seen it's the grand monarch himself is the referee. Says it all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I have seen some daft decisions Basso was in front of Knudsen who ran out off room throttle works both ways.

Maybe he felt he gave Jonas no room to race? :unsure: McGregor doesn't really do us any favours usually!! 

Amazing how viewpoints differ though. My bandit source up there says it was the right decision! 

I'm just wanting to see reports of my team walking away battered but unscathed.. to ride another day!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Is Jonas okay? My god what an awful night for us

Jye on Wednesday.. withdrawal of Theo tonight.. bomber, Leon and Jonas taking big offs... 

Who did we upset? :unsure:

1 minute ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Is Jonas okay? My god what an awful night for us

He is fine took his place in the rerun still trying to work out how Basso was excluded as Knudsen literally ran into the back off Basso.

• Thanks 1

Knudsen's fine. Scored a point in the re-run. It looked probably the nastiest crash of the night, yet he got up the fastest.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bandits4eva said:

Maybe he felt he gave Jonas no room to race? :unsure: McGregor doesn't really do us any favours usually!! 

Amazing how viewpoints differ though. My bandit source up there says it was the right decision! 

I'm just wanting to see reports of my team walking away battered but unscathed.. to ride another day!! 

Suppose different vantage points you can see things differently from were I was Basso was in front so he has his racing line.

Good to see him up and ok.

• Like 1

Thanks @Gazc for the updates. Typical first meeting I miss no updates ha. Good win, hitting the stride at home. Hope all the walking wounded Berwick boys are ok, sounds like anything could go wrong did

19 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Jye on Wednesday.. withdrawal of Theo tonight.. bomber, Leon and Jonas taking big offs... 

Who did we upset? :unsure:

Everybody by the looks of it.

7 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Everybody by the looks of it.

Aye....you'd think so! 

Surprised there wasn't any dummies out from the bandits, like when they visited Brough, I'm guessing the second half was cancelled then?

Although Glasgow just as bad for that I guess... but they only twist when they're losing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Diamonds85 said:

Surprised there wasn't any dummies out from the bandits, like when they visited Brough, I'm guessing the second half was cancelled then?

Although Glasgow just as bad for that I guess... but they only twist when they're losing...

Still sucking on something very bitter I see! Your track was utter sh1t3 that night! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Still sucking on something very bitter I see! Your track was utter sh1t3 that night! 

Sh!te:t: