Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
lbw

Poole vs Scunthorpe 20th July (Champ)

13 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Would you travel & pay entrance money to watch that. Not blaming anyone, surely when teams are so weak fixture should be cancelled?

So on that basis if Man City draw Accrington Stanley in the F.A. Cup the fixture should be cancelled ?

have a word with yourself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andrew2021 said:

Why no official Poole programme though. 

The programme from the previous meeting -- washed out by a freak thunderstorm at 6pm, before the gates were opened -- contained information the club wanted to publish at an early date, but as Scunthorpe couldn't come back until the end of August it was decided to issue the already-printed programme plus insert for Poole's visit.       As a club running (successfully) to a very tight budget, Berwick have to consider every economy to keep their books balanced.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

The programme from the previous meeting -- washed out by a freak thunderstorm at 6pm, before the gates were opened -- contained information the club wanted to publish at an early date, but as Scunthorpe couldn't come back until the end of August it was decided to issue the already-printed programme plus insert for Poole's visit.       As a club running (successfully) to a very tight budget, Berwick have to consider every economy to keep their books balanced.

Makes sense and Poole have done the same thing this year as well. When originally home meeting vs Berwick was called off, used the same programme with insert for next home meeting vs Edinburgh I believe. 

51 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

So on that basis if Man City draw Accrington Stanley in the F.A. Cup the fixture should be cancelled ?

It's only because it's Poole, any other team and I doubt he wouldn't even comment. 

• Like 2

Darcy Ward will be well pleased at the performances of his 3 mates - Douglas, Ben and Zach Cook!

Fairly sure that Douglas was in one of the several Poole line-up options during the winter until Lawson unexpectedly became available.

45 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Darcy Ward will be well pleased at the performances of his 3 mates - Douglas, Ben and Zach Cook!

Fairly sure that Douglas was in one of the several Poole line-up options during the winter until Lawson unexpectedly became available.

Interesting Skidder seeing as I mentioned Ryan in the Poole team in the winter, and you did the laughing emoji. So if I get the same reaction this winter I'll know it is almost a shoe in lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

Living up to your name as usual Trackprat :t:

Oh here he comes, name calling again. P.s Enjoyed your breakfast show this morning.

3 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Not really the same is it. Poo & Scunthorpe are in the same league. Fixtures have been cancelled due to illness/injury in the past. Just knowledge tells me this.

16 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

He trolls Poole, so better off ignoring tbh.

It’s a forum armchair. Just because I don’t agree with your biased opinion doesn’t make me a troll.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Not really the same is it. Poo & Scunthorpe are in the same league. Fixtures have been cancelled due to illness/injury in the past. Just knowledge tells me this.

If Scunthorpe are so bad why didn’t you get a 4 point win at the EWR

3 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

If Scunthorpe are so bad why didn’t you get a 4 point win at the EWR

Sorry Ryan, think you’re a bit confused. Can’t stand Poole.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

It’s a forum armchair. Just because I don’t agree with your biased opinion doesn’t make me a troll.

There are so many intentional mistakes with this post it is pretty funny, I must admit. You posting negative comments to get a reaction  and to anatognise Poole fans makes you a troll. 

Because of trolling Poole you are actually anatognising Scunthorpe fans now as you have to put down their team for some random reason! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Because of trolling Poole you are actually anatognising Scunthorpe fans now as you have to put down their team for some random reason

Sorry, absolute double Dutch, please explain in Non farmer English?

Does anyone know how long Trackrat has been let out of the Mental Hospital ???,what a horrid contributor to a public forum , If you don’t have anything sensible to say then don’t comment . Speedway at the moment needs every paying customer they can in these hard times and your constant comments about the state of speedway and certain teams is not right .
You are like Thrush your annoying 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Does anyone know how long Trackrat has been let out of the Mental Hospital ???,what a horrid contributor to a public forum , If you don’t have anything sensible to say then don’t comment . Speedway at the moment needs every paying customer they can in these hard times and your constant comments about the state of speedway and certain teams is not right .
You are like Thrush your annoying 

Sorry Toshpot, free country last time I looked. Only one person I take orders off & it most definitely isn’t you bell boy.