British Speedway Forum
lbw

Poole vs Scunthorpe 20th July (Champ)

46 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Sorry Ryan, think you’re a bit confused. Can’t stand Poole.

We would never have guests 

every now and then someone poisons a nice little group. If I were an admin they'd be history

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Does anyone know how long Trackrat has been let out of the Mental Hospital ???,what a horrid contributor to a public forum , If you don’t have anything sensible to say then don’t comment . Speedway at the moment needs every paying customer they can in these hard times and your constant comments about the state of speedway and certain teams is not right .
You are like Thrush your annoying 

Don't worry were not racing now till next Wednesday, so won't hear from him till then, though might have to call it off if Birmingham are under strength :t:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ch958 said:

every now and then someone poisons a nice little group. If I were an admin they'd be history

Ooo, tell the teacher.

49 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Does anyone know how long Trackrat has been let out of the Mental Hospital ???,what a horrid contributor to a public forum , If you don’t have anything sensible to say then don’t comment . Speedway at the moment needs every paying customer they can in these hard times and your constant comments about the state of speedway and certain teams is not right .
You are like Thrush your annoying 

He never goes to speedway, just sits in his armchair criticising everything Poole do, he is so jealous of what they have achieved 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Oh here he comes, name calling again. P.s Enjoyed your breakfast show this morning.

Like I said previously, there's no name calling....it's exactly what you are.  In fact I rename you, Trollprat.:rofl:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Like I said previously, there's no name calling....it's exactly what you are.  In fact I rename you, Trollprat.:rofl:

You drunk again Evo?

Sorry, absolute double Dutch, please explain in Non farmer English?

You'd comprehend every word if you had a brain larger than an amoeba....or were old enough to stay up after 7pm.

Just now, Trackrat said:

You drunk again Evo?

Another post which means absolutely nothing.  

Anyways, back on topic.....

It appears that normal service from the Mighty Pirates has resumed in recent meetings :t:  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

You'd comprehend every word if you had a brain larger than an amoeba....or were old enough to stay up after 7pm.

The original theme of your banter is cutting. Would expect better from a world famous DJ.

2 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Not really the same is it. Poo & Scunthorpe are in the same league. Fixtures have been cancelled due to illness/injury in the past. Just knowledge tells me this.

Have they? When was that? Back in the dark ages! 

Ooo, tell the teacher.

how do you know I was talking about you? 

On 7/19/2022 at 4:53 PM, ray c said:

spit spot thats all

Good to see your still involved Ray shame it’s with the Pirates .Long live the Wildcats !