Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v EDINBURGH (Jubilee League) + BULLETS v LEICESTER (NDL) 6.30pm - double-header - SATURDAY, JULY 23rs

1 hour ago, alang said:

So it's a CIRCUS that's in the carpark on Saturday.Here's me thinking it was all pegged and marked out for them to try grasstrack racing seeing as the speedway results have been slightly less than desirable this year.

Trying to get Harris a home Grasstrack Meeting maybe.

Heard Lee has just had is engines tuned by Sean Wilson should be entertaining on Saturday.

13 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Heard Lee has just had is engines tuned by Sean Wilson should be entertaining on Saturday.

Did someone not say he had a new engine the last time he guested for Berwick (did worse than his other engine).

How come Edinburgh get 2 guests for their second strings (thought it was one guest and r/r)? No wonder speedway loses more fans than it gains with constant rule changes that us fans cannot keep up with.

Hopefully make the meeting after missing the last 3 at Berwick.

38 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

How come Edinburgh get 2 guests for their second strings (thought it was one guest and r/r)? No wonder speedway loses more fans than it gains with constant rule changes that us fans cannot keep up with.

No rule change.

The missing riders are representing their respective countries. Therefore a guest facility is available for all.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

From SR 012.4 FACILITIES

"If a rider is representing their FMN in an FIM/FIME or National Speedway Championship, irrespective of the rider's MA, a choice of G or RR facility is available."

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Especially if the track is prepared as in the last 2 weeks.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 8:11 PM, Fromafar said:

Trying to get Harris a home Grasstrack Meeting maybe.

Had look in 

It massive taken over the complete bottom half car park and booking thing encroached into top bit 

Gonna be fun in car park as circus has 7pm show advertised 

Get there early 

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Especially if the track is prepared as in the last 2 weeks.

Correct me if wrong  Thought track good v Poole hence fast times 

10 hours ago, King Jamie said:

No rule change.

The missing riders are representing their respective countries. Therefore a guest facility is available for all.

Just going off what has been said before about 2 missing second strings.

Should be the same rules all the time no matter the circumstances so it's easier for people to follow (speedway will probably be my fourth choice sport) whose main sport isn't speedway.

31 minutes ago, Spittaler said:

Correct me if wrong  Thought track good v Poole hence fast times 

Nothing wrong with the track last 2 weeks IMo.Certainly prepared different for Poole match ,more dirt on it hence very fast times,and last Sat they said they had to prepare it different due to heavy rain they had on the Friday,certainly seem to suit the opposition more than the home Team IMO.Hence it will suit. Complin if there is dirt on the outside line,if you remember when he guested for Bandits the track was slick and he struggled compared to his visit with Newcastle when the track was wet and slightly heavier due to the weather 

12 hours ago, Spittaler said:

Had look in 

It massive taken over the complete bottom half car park and booking thing encroached into top bit 

Gonna be fun in car park as circus has 7pm show advertised 

Get there early 

Is there anywhere else that would be OK to park to avoid the car park?

1 hour ago, spt82 said:

Is there anywhere else that would be OK to park to avoid the car park?

There is the Asda car park that is a 5 min walk from the track,  that'swhere I will going. The circus is on the upper section of the car park so getting in and out will be difficult. 

Currently cloudy and dry. 

Are we asking to much to have a home win tonight, none since Apri.

3 minutes ago, screm said:

There is the Asda car park that is a 5 min walk from the track,  that'swhere I will going. The circus is on the upper section of the car park so getting in and out will be difficult. 

Sensible, but isn’t there a time limit?. We’re walking the 10 minutes from home. It’ll be quicker and less stressful than taking the car 

Edited by Shadders

19 minutes ago, screm said:

That's where I'd thought about, but not sure if there is a maximum stay?