British Speedway Forum
PowerfulPierre

Leicester vs Berwick 24 July. 6.00p.m.

5 hours ago, Turnip said:

Bomber average around Leicester? Well if his average is getting double figures then I'll agree with u.

Wouldn't dismiss Bomber wherever he rides, 100% commitment & entertainment........need more like him :t:

He only lives down the road from Leicester but everyone at the club and Harris has always said he wouldn't score as much at Leicester as he would somewhere else. He's even said it himself my friends have spoken with him. Shame because yes a British speedway legend for sure. He sometimes brings his kid along to watch some speedway when he's not riding (which is never he's a busy man)! 

7 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

He only lives down the road from Leicester but everyone at the club and Harris has always said he wouldn't score as much at Leicester as he would somewhere else. He's even said it himself my friends have spoken with him. Shame because yes a British speedway legend for sure. He sometimes brings his kid along to watch some speedway when he's not riding (which is never he's a busy man)! 

Bomber would soon dial into Leicester track if he signed.But unfortunately you would have to arrange your season round his schedule and he would still be missing a few Saturdays.!!!!

Looks like it will be Connor Coles who could be guesting for Berwick at Leicester tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, screm said:

Jonas Knudson's visa expires at midnight tonight, therefore he won't be at Leicester tomorrow. Hopefully is visa will be reinstated before Berwick's next meeting.

So it's false advertising by Leicester?

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Yes

5 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Yes

Will any of the other Bandits be there i wonder?

39 minutes ago, iainb said:

I would suggest that Leicester can only publish the team that is provided by the visiting promotion.

6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I would suggest that Leicester can only publish the team that is provided by the visiting promotion.

I would suggest you're right... it would seem that somebody has dropped a b*ll*ck somewhere along the line

On the one hand I think it will be good to see Connor get a run out against the Lions, but it will be a shame their fans don't get to see Jonas Knudsen - a very talented rider. And if he doesn't return a big disappointment for Berwick.

Edited by arnieg

So IF Connor Coles is guesting for Knudsen he'll be riding against the team he's trying to progress into... just when you think Speedway couldn't get to new levels of stupidity, it never fails to surprise you!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, iainb said:

So IF Connor Coles is guesting for Knudsen he'll be riding against the team he's trying to progress into... just when you think Speedway couldn't get to new levels of stupidity, it never fails to surprise you!

How ironic if Connor does guest for Berwick and has a stormer of a meeting which effectively stops Lion's from winning tonight! It's madness!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

From the Leicester website, published yesterday:

LEICESTER: Richard Lawson, Connor Mountain, Richie Worrall, Dan Thompson, Kyle Howarth, Max Clegg, Joe Thompson.
BERWICK: Chris Harris, Theo Pijper, Jye Etheridge, Ricky Wells, Leon Flint, Jonas Knudsen, Nathan Stoneman.

So it looks like Knudsen will be riding after all, it was all much ado about nothing and it's @screm that's dropped the b:lol:ll:lol:ck

Edited by iainb

10 minutes ago, iainb said:

From the Leicester website, yesterday:

LEICESTER: Richard Lawson, Connor Mountain, Richie Worrall, Dan Thompson, Kyle Howarth, Max Clegg, Joe Thompson.
BERWICK: Chris Harris, Theo Pijper, Jye Etheridge, Ricky Wells, Leon Flint, Jonas Knudsen, Nathan Stoneman.

So it looks like Knudsen will be riding after all

err , how can you ride with no visa . or is it sorted out ? just saying lyke .

12 minutes ago, jenga said:

err , how can you ride with no visa . or is it sorted out ? just saying lyke .

... and why would you sign him and just get a 1 month visa?

26 minutes ago, iainb said:

From the Leicester website, published yesterday:

So it looks like Knudsen will be riding after all, it was all much ado about nothing and it's @screm that's dropped the b:lol:ll:lol:ck

All they say is "They have named a full team to us." As you well know, nothing about Speedway can surprise us anymore!