British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham v Poole and return leg. 27-29/7/22. Jubilee League

12 minutes ago, ray c said:

so it should be another farce 

Why is it a farce, we can't help the team that the opposition put out and we don't have to apologise for having a good team.

Edited by foreverblue

42 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Why is it a farce, we can't help the team that the opposition put out and we don't have to apologise for having a good team.

Exactly. Seems Ray C is trying to be mates with Trackprat with his recent comments.

Decent guests for Brum. Should be a good meeting shame we have to be there to watch it. Still think we should win this one as long as the track is ok.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Exactly. Seems Ray C is trying to be mates with Trackprat with his recent comments.

Decent guests for Brum. Should be a good meeting shame we have to be there to watch it. Still think we should win this one as long as the track is ok.

as its a forum everybody is entitled to there own opinion if people on here did not feed him he  just might go away fat chance of that happening onward and upwards :t::drink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ray c said:

as its a forum everybody is entitled to there own opinion if people on here did not feed him he  just might go away fat chance of that happening onward and upwards :t::drink:

There is no chance of him going away, why should he, as you say everyone is entitled to their own opinion and personally I find him quite amusing occasionally. 

Well imo it is a bit disrespectful to Birmingham to say the meeting should be cancelled! And to the guests that are riding for them too actually. Poor from Ray especially when one of them is a young British rider who probably jumps at the chance at all these guest bookings he has been getting. Well deserved may I add too. :t:

• Like 3

Judging by his performance tonight, Kerr is a very good guest and the other two guests should be at least as good as the riders they are replacing.So should be a close meeting.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well imo it is a bit disrespectful to Birmingham to say the meeting should be cancelled! And to the guests that are riding for them too actually. Poor from Ray especially when one of them is a young British rider who probably jumps at the chance at all these guest bookings he has been getting. Well deserved may I add too. :t:

Drew had a good finish to the meeting at Wolves tonight, we need him to ride well the rest of the season.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 10:20 PM, Fozzie4388 said:

Pickering could ride as it's for the number 1 but if I remember rightly. Garry May said he'd booked Pickering to ride for Plymouth at Oxford that night.

Guest ,guests, guests just as well choose a team each week not sign one !!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wessexbobcat said:

Guest ,guests, guests just as well choose a team each week not sign one !!

Isnt that the operating plan they already follow? :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gerbat1875 said:

Can only see a Poole victory tbh, I'm predicting 38-52

Hope you are correct but Speedway has a habit of coming up with strange results. 

52 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Hope you are correct but Speedway has a habit of coming up with strange results. 

Is anybody really that bothered ? :D

• Like 1

Birmingham side a bit mix & match tonight & the Poole side are looking so strong now. The Poole mojo is back.

Poole to win.

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Is anybody really that bothered ? :D

Me! Kinda lol. If Ben Cook can get similar to Jason Edwards score should be okay for a win?

On 7/24/2022 at 1:08 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

All this commonwealth games nonsense. Is anyone actually excited about it? Genuine question. Doubt many are interested outside the athletics bubble and the citizens of Birmingham. I doubt I will watch it and I do watch a lot of sport. Hardly the Olympics.

Back to the important stuff and as long as the track is better than last week I expect Pirates to win this one. It would be disappointing if we are not finalists.

To be fair, from a speedway fan that's a pretty ironic comment lol

• Like 1