British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Wolves v Kings Lynn 25/7/22

11 hours ago, Col said:

And Lawson never fails to underwhelm, probably the most overrated product of British Speedway in the last 10 years.

Certainly not overrated in the Championship in the last few years.They are just earning living nowadays ,there’s always a guest booking with the right average!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Overrated by who? He's what he's always been, a decent second division heat leader and a reasonable top flight rider. Not sure anyone expects anything different.

Probably no one other than Tatum & co on TV, he just seems to get a higher billing than the others of his generation, who are pretty much the same level. I do wonder if the Worralls & Howarth had long hair would Tatum big them up more.

16 minutes ago, Col said:

Probably no one other than Tatum & co on TV, he just seems to get a higher billing than the others of his generation, who are pretty much the same level. I do wonder if the Worralls & Howarth had long hair would Tatum big them up more.

Steve Worrall raced in a SWC, Kyle Howarth has been involved with Team GB. If anything I think Lawson seems to get shunned a bit. He's miles better than Kerr and even he's been in the GB setup.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

The Father in Laws breathing started getting bad about 10 days ago. He tested positive and felt unwell. A neighbour rang an ambulance. They came out and his SAT,s were 97%. They left him  2 days later, he got worse, they were called again, His sats were lower. They took him in. He died last Weds at 4am with sats 64% and falling. I know he was old, but before that he was out every day. I'm in the highest risk bracket (lungs)so never visited him. The day before he died i had a bad throat, cough, hot, breathing a bit off and ached. Though nowt of it,3 hours after he died i took a test and Pos, that was 5 days ago and still feel rubbish now and showing pos.

We both might of had a cold, who knows. The covid test might be a cold test..? I don't know

Sorry to hear that,,, maybe I'm just lucky,,, I also have poor lungs and am classed as high risk,,, but I believe in taking what life throws at me,,, I haven't had any jabs,, or ever done any tests,,, so I've never had it,,, even though I visit crowdy busy pubs every week where its meant to be rife. 

7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

we are one change away from being a half decent side but it's all academic now for this season.

Not at all. Abbie says you're still chasing the play-offs... ;)

• Haha 2

Ermolenko classic he said the rider wears his glove on his arm instead of wears his heart on his sleeve.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Ermolenko classic he said the rider wears his glove on his arm instead of wears his heart on his sleeve.

I think Ermolenko has a degree in talking complete bollox 

21 hours ago, Watkins said:

What's the name of the corridor again

LOL  and they want new people to come to speedway?Any new person watching would have spent the entire meeting wondering what the heck....................................is it some kind of bonus zone for the riders?!!!;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TTT said:

Very poor attempt at trolling. Coincidence that you're trying your utmost every week to get a reaction ever since your benefit fraudster mate got mudded.

I'd love to know where I said the Wolves reserves are good before saying they're crap again.

Paying one rider a compliment doesn't mean that you rate them. Hope this helps. :t:

He was never his 'mate' though, as you so crudely put it. I'd get my facts right before I started accusing people if I were you. Hope that helps. :t: