British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Plymouth vs Oxford 26/07/22 CJL

27 minutes ago, Wessexbobcat said:

How much longer are they going to get away with the Kennett thing? All season I guess.

August averages are out today with Kennett and Barker having identical 8.40 averages.

Hans on 7.78 and MPT staying on 7.15

Edited by Skidder1

31 minutes ago, Wessexbobcat said:

How much longer are they going to get away with the Kennett thing? All season I guess.

Can see them struggling for guests certainly from play off contenders,why help Plymouth when it would put their own teams out of the play offs unless it suits them for example Poole riders guesting at home against glasgow.

Still seem to be problems with the track according to updates!?

1 hour ago, Tracy Bird said:

Can see them struggling for guests certainly from play off contenders,why help Plymouth when it would put their own teams out of the play offs unless it suits them for example Poole riders guesting at home against glasgow.

Well yes you have a point there. There still is Plymouth vs Glasgow and Poole could do with Plymouth winning to get 2nd! But during playoffs Plymouth can only use guests from 7th- 10th places teams. 

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well yes you have a point there. There still is Plymouth vs Glasgow and Poole could do with Plymouth winning to get 2nd! But during playoffs Plymouth can only use guests from 7th- 10th places teams. 

Wonder who they'll use as a guest :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Wonder who they'll use as a guest :rolleyes:

Apart from jake allen(if fit) and may be sedgman and Leon flint extra pay days for the Oxford heat leaders.

1 minute ago, Tracy Bird said:

Apart from jake allen(if fit) and may be sedgman and Leon flint extra pay days for the Oxford heat leaders.

If you know Jaizer then you'll know they were making reference to everyone's favourite guest.. :lol: current Bandit Chris Harris :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Good lord can't believe that Plymouth line up?....

Alfie doing a lot better than last week and Roynon doing alright considering he is in as HL! 

It's certainly an interesting and enjoyable watch. 

Plenty of passing and incidents and incredibly 30 30 after 10 heats. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

If you know Jaizer then you'll know they were making reference to everyone's favourite guest.. :lol: current Bandit Chris Harris :lol:

Unless his form goes south his average is to high to replace the invisible man.

29 minutes ago, Tracy Bird said:

Unless his form goes south his average is to high to replace the invisible man.

It was a question I asked about the CJL counting towards averages as his form has dipped last couple weeks wondered if was keeping an eye on the average situation. Not that I'm suggesting for a second that riders do that kind of thing :D

54 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

It was a question I asked about the CJL counting towards averages as his form has dipped last couple weeks wondered if was keeping an eye on the average situation. Not that I'm suggesting for a second that riders do that kind of thing :D

Bombers average come August 1st has risen from 9.26 to 9.31

Wow humble pie being eaten here I no we only got a draw but seeing our lineup before hand I’d of snapped your hand off barker was imperious again and Oxford certainly played there part very sporting when riders fell off and they cleared the track for race to continue when they weren’t in winning positions well done Oxford good meeting 

• Like 2