British Speedway Forum
screm

Berwick v Glasgow Jubilee Cup 30/07/2022

Just now, Gazc said:

Is this the reverse psychology thing I hear about? ;)

No. Just my opinion Gazc. Haven’t heard who Monarch’s guest is. Can’t see anyone matching Masters scoring potential.

Just now, Endeavour said:

No. Just my opinion Gazc. Haven’t heard who Monarch’s guest is. Can’t see anyone matching Masters scoring potential.

It will all be irrelevant if we don't get a 4-point win tonight which is unlikely in my opinion.

9 hours ago, Noelinho said:

In fairness, one was in heat 21 and then heat 22. Would’ve been a bold move to pull him out of heat 22 and put Flint in having not had a ride to that point. If they’d done that and Leon had finished last we’d be crucifying the team management for being so silly. You really have to commit to either giving an early ride or not at all, I think.  

Kemp crashed on 1st bend in 5th ride so you would think that would have been a reason to bring Leon in. 

Does Neil Vatcher even watch Championship speedway? Would only have to watch BSN's coverage of the Berwick Poole matches to know Leon is better than Drew.

Edited by gmarsbar2
correct auto text
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

How has Knudsen all of a sudden now got visa issues? Is this like aarnio and allegedly ulle last year were on wrong Visa?

He was only on a one month visa initially , then were hoping to quickly get the next visa sorted .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Brexit is a seamless process for all.

As in it is sh*te and brewery and piss up springs to mind.

This has more to do with the war in Ukraine than Brexit.

1 minute ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Kemp crashed on 1st bend in 5th ride so you would think that would have been a reason to bring Leon in. 

Does Neil Vatcher even watch Championship speedway? Would only have to watch BSN's coverage of the Berwick Poole matches to know Leon is better than Drew.

Leon mustn't have the secret handshake much better rider than Kemp

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Will be Richard lawson

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shadders said:

Another home defeat 

To be fair that's been the norm this season.

Never mind who's riding for who . Just arrived in Berwick to the biggest shock ........the Brewers Arms is closed today 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, spt82 said:

Josh has stated on Facebook he's not riding for Glasgow tonight. 

Because ...? It would be a bit ridiculous considering? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Never mind who's riding for who . Just arrived in Berwick to the biggest shock ........the Brewers Arms is closed today 

was short and sweet for the new owners

24 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Your just around the corner to the Leaping Salmon and the bonus is they might have the Rangers game on, though just now that's not much of a bonus.

30 minutes ago, screm said:

Your just around the corner to the Leaping Salmon and the bonus is they might have the Rangers game on, though just now that's not much of a bonus.

Think it might be a bonus for Paulco lol

12 hours ago, Noelinho said:

In fairness, one was in heat 21 and then heat 22. Would’ve been a bold move to pull him out of heat 22 and put Flint in having not had a ride to that point. If they’d done that and Leon had finished last we’d be crucifying the team management for being so silly. You really have to commit to either giving an early ride or not at all, I think.  

They had to give Flint a ride early on, I certainly wouldn't have used him cold in heats 21 or 22. But by not using Flint earlier, they had boxed themselves in, it had to be Kemp!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

It will all be irrelevant if we don't get a 4-point win tonight which is unlikely in my opinion.

Who you kidding? If you don't get the 4 points I'll be shocked!!