British Speedway Forum
screm

Berwick v Glasgow Jubilee Cup 30/07/2022

5 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Without being rude was a dead rubber for Berwick. Entertainment was more important to the result, and basso is nothing if not entertaining. In a league meeting I'd doubt have been same

It was an entertaining meeting,certainly glad gave the SON Final a miss after watching it back today.

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I guess Basso not going to use Ryanair again? Or is it a favourite airline for riders to use? 

When I flew out to Warsaw GP from Luton with wizz air on the Friday morning,Jason Doyle, jack and Chris holder (plus son), and Pete Adams were ones I saw on the flight maybe others as well 

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2022 at 11:54 PM, szkocjasid said:

I would have given him a go. Looks a mistake not to use him as Kemp finished with 3 lasts

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2022 at 1:00 AM, Noelinho said:

In fairness, one was in heat 21 and then heat 22. Would’ve been a bold move to pull him out of heat 22 and put Flint in having not had a ride to that point. If they’d done that and Leon had finished last we’d be crucifying the team management for being so silly. You really have to commit to either giving an early ride or not at all, I think.  

Leon would have had a brand new tyre as not raced but unsure how many tyres are issued to the team in these type of events.

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Leon would have had a brand new tyre as not raced but unsure how many tyres are issued to the team in these type of events.

Safe bet that in the Final the two riders had the best edges available ( including Leon's) on their bikes..