British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich August 4th

13 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

R/R for Riss and our rising star Anders Rowe comes back in for Barker at number 4.  Seems we’ve written this one off..

Rowe must be riding as a guest*.  He is still listed as RS7 in the Green Sheets, and his August average is lower than Hume's.

* Indeed, Rowe must be a guest, because he's showing in the Ipswich preview with Barker's average.

Edited by Roger Jacobs

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

R/R for Riss and our rising star Anders Rowe comes back in for Barker at number 4.  Seems we’ve written this one off..

Wow,I didn't think you lot would want Rowe back after him deserting you a long while back.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Wow,I didn't think you lot would want Rowe back after him deserting you a long while back.

Not sure that was the case. 

16 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

So what will the Ipswich team lineup be?

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Prepare it slicker and that's the kind of racing you get.....load it with grip and its follow the leader garbage like recent weeks. Wonder what we'll get Thursday......

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Rowe guest?

He must be - the line-up shows him with Barker's average.

11 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Rowe must be riding as a guest*.  He is still listed as RS7 in the Green Sheets, and his August average is lower than Hume's.

* Indeed, Rowe must be a guest, because he's showing in the Ipswich preview with Barker's average.

22 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Rowe guest?

8 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

He must be - the line-up shows him with Barker's average.

Thought you could not guest if not declared in Premiership or Championship teams?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Thought you could not guest if not declared in Premiership or Championship teams?

He is still in the Ipswich team

15 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Prepare it slicker and that's the kind of racing you get.....load it with grip and its follow the leader garbage like recent weeks. Wonder what we'll get Thursday......

I heard Buster shout over to TJ after his HT2 win in the last meeting" Thomas, 58." something. I'd prefer a couple of seconds slower and plenty of passing everyday of the week over fast times. I'm looking forward to Thursday's meeting, i think we've got this. Add 100 air horns and it hopefully a slicker track and it could be a cracker.

No idea why they’ve not just swapped Rowe and Hume around if they intend on using them both.  Rowe is our official rising star, so bring him back in at 7 and then use Hume for Barker. Your number 8 (Hume) can replace any member of the team on a meeting by meeting basis, without the need to re-declare. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

Jack Thomas has withdrawn after 2 rides for Oxford this evening.