British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich August 4th

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

No idea why they’ve not just swapped Rowe and Hume around if they intend on using them both.  Rowe is our official rising star, so bring him back in at 7 and then use Hume for Barker. Your number 8 (Hume) can replace any member of the team on a meeting by meeting basis, without the need to re-declare. 

Just a thought,  perhaps the thinking is that at no 7 Danyon could replace Anders if he is struggling 

1 minute ago, Badge said:

Just a thought,  perhaps the thinking is that at no 7 Danyon could replace Anders if he is struggling 

We know Danyon is on great form!

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

Aye you could well be right there Badge. 

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Jack Thomas has withdrawn after 2 rides for Oxford this evening.

Update say recurrence of old injury. Assume his wrists aren't fully healed

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

Update say recurrence of old injury. Assume his wrists aren't fully healed

Yes i would of thought so.  

16 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Jack Thomas has withdrawn after 2 rides for Oxford this evening.

Yes it will be Edwards in for Thomas 

17 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

No idea why they’ve not just swapped Rowe and Hume around if they intend on using them both.  Rowe is our official rising star, so bring him back in at 7 and then use Hume for Barker. Your number 8 (Hume) can replace any member of the team on a meeting by meeting basis, without the need to re-declare. 

Danyon will score more points at reserve than Anders. Reckon Anders will only get 3 rides and replaced by Starkey or Danyon in his other. Can only see a win for KL in this one ( hope I'm wrong).

35 minutes ago, Bash said:

Danyon will score more points at reserve than Anders. Reckon Anders will only get 3 rides and replaced by Starkey or Danyon in his other. Can only see a win for KL in this one ( hope I'm wrong).

Anders stats in Poland seem healthy although can't say I'm up with the exact level of opposition 

100 points from 55 rides - ave 7.27

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Anders stats in Poland seem healthy although can't say I'm up with the exact level of opposition 

100 points from 55 rides - ave 7.27

Anders did score 14 at compost corner last year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Oi, less of the compost please :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

He did,,, but he was bang on it from the starts on track surface hard to pass on against a very weak stars side.

If he could score 4 or 5 this time I would say that's his job done. If its prepped on the grippy side,, I can see Hume throwing it at the air bags a minimum of once

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Oi, less of the compost please :P

That the polite reference :P

How does a rider replace a rider who is now riding as a replacement for another rider 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

He did,,, but he was bang on it from the starts on track surface hard to pass on against a very weak stars side.

If he could score 4 or 5 this time I would say that's his job done. If its prepped on the grippy side,, I can see Hume throwing it at the air bags a minimum of once

If it’s grippy tomorrow expect to see klint two wheeling into the bends. 

KING’S Lynn’s Lewis Kerr has been ruled out of Thursday’s home clash with Ipswich due to an aggravated collarbone injury.

Kerr made a guest appearance for Plymouth on Tuesday but did not ride in Heat 15 having been signed out of the meeting.

Former Lynn rider Kasper Andersen, who now races for Championship club Redcar, comes in to make a guest appearance for the Minors & Brady Stars and will take Kerr’s No.6 position.