British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich August 4th

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

He's still down as riding tomorrow on the Redcar website.Guess we will just have to wait and see.Does he have to have a week off or is it just concussion where a certain time off is mandatory.

Think concussion is 10 days mandatory but could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Any witches fans going? 

I hope so. More the better

Never seen anything like it,,,, tapes don't go up on outside at all but another rider gets a warning,,, of course it looked like a rider moved you silly ref

Get in there lads,  well done #witches:party:

• Like 1

Lol, what a load of predictable horse manure.

I'd suggest that if the promotion aren't serious about us being a competitive outfit that they either let somebody else have a go or drop us down a league because these last two seasons have been a million miles short of good enough.

I'm just thankful that I didn't feel up to going tonight and didn't waste a hard earned twenty quid. 

• Like 5

Very grippy track, fast times and we didn't make starts. Shame as it was the biggest crowd of the season with plenty of noise.

6 hours ago, tellboy said:

Where's that been said?I put that i think we could have got a better guest than Andersen ie Nicholls/Summers.I haven't seen anything on here claiming it would be a miracle if Lynn win against all odds.

Nicholls' wife is going to give birth anytime (he's not even riding for Peterborough on Monday, we did ask him) and Summers is signing for Ipswich, so wouldn't have been a good choice of guest 

10 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I just fear Andersen is Kerr's replacement. 

Going Iversen > Klindt & Kerr > Andersen is some serious downgrades. 

It'll be like the management haven't even tried

Frederik Jakobsen is coming in for Kerr, Jakobsen was with the team tonight 

5 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Frederik Jakobsen is coming in for Kerr, Jakobsen was with the team tonight 

I hear he has had a skid today along with Klindt

Edited by Bald Bloke

11 hours ago, Steve Irving said:

I see the Lynn fans are using the old Shovlar tactic of claiming a miracle if their team wins against all odds because their replacement reserve isn’t as strong as their usual reserve. Behave. You’re facing a side using R/R for Riss who have their number 8 in the rising star role and their rising star who nobody has seen or heard for months taking up a spot in the 1-5!!

Really

Okay okay,, so I've just been talking quickly to Hume Klindt and Worrall,,, and they said the track wasn't as grippy as it used to be and it wasn't too bad tonight,, Klindt even said it was a little slick and it probably looked grippier watching

Edited by Baldyman

17 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Really

You should have been winning that especially at home. You won’t get a better chance than that!

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

You should have been winning that especially at home. You won’t get a better chance than that!

I had it a 50/50 without Kerr