British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich August 4th

3 hours ago, Haza said:

So the club replaces a rider who couldn’t commit to a full British season Iversen with another rider who couldn’t commit to a full British Season Klindt And then we replace a British rider who HAD  committed to a full British Season Kerr with yet another who can’t do a full British season Jacobsen - That just about sums British speedway up putting a Brit out of a job who put the UK first with rider that I just become available as his club is out of play offs and wants to top his bank balance up . 

Kerr said in his statement, it is a weight off his shoulders. So not too sad about it? 

1 hour ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

So when your told your being sacked , but please ride in the next match and be happy about it. 
Really ?

Being a professional he should.As BB has said we have stood by him for many years when other clubs most definitely would have moved him on.You would have thought he would have managed one more meeting for the years of loyalty showed to him from Lynn.If Lynn hadn't have stood by him for those years how many weeks/months/years wages would he have lost through not having a club in the top flight.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I've never liked Doyle,, but I tell ya what,,, having watched him week in week out,,, I've changed my mind.  

Best no.1 we’ve had in decades, out and out winner, but also seems to absolutely thrive of entertainment too, absolutely box office, went up to lynn with my dad and uncle last night first time we’ve made the trip since the lockdowns etc and Doyle a huge reason why.

been impressed with his integration and commitment to helping the other riders too, super encouraging hearing his words on Danyon in the programme a couple of weeks ago, along the lines of “Dan will go far and keep improving because he engages and listens”

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Best no.1 we’ve had in decades, out and out winner, but also seems to absolutely thrive of entertainment too, absolutely box office, went up to lynn with my dad and uncle last night first time we’ve made the trip since the lockdowns etc and Doyle a huge reason why.

been impressed with his integration and commitment to helping the other riders too, super encouraging hearing his words on Danyon in the programme a couple of weeks ago, along the lines of “Dan will go far and keep improving because he engages and listens”

I thought he wasn't really gonna put much effort in and just ride within himself,,,, but was I wrong,,,,, he really does give it everything he has got,, and I 100 percent admire that. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I thought he wasn't really gonna put much effort in and just ride within himself,,,, but was I wrong,,,,, he really does give it everything he has got,, and I 100 percent admire that. 

Baldy you sound as if you've got your enthusiasm for witches speedway back:t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Totally agree. Best number 1 we have for years and years and seems to really enjoy being at Ipswich. We can see that by the amount of help he gives to team mates. Always looking for them on track too.  If you read this forum Jason please sign up for next year. With  the team we have now you can be almost certain that if we are level or close going into the last 5 heats we will win the meeting. 
For a few years we knew we would lose .

Long may it continue but does depend to a degree on what happens in the next day or so with any planned changes

Racing has  been good for most of the year at Foxhall too so Chris and his team have to take to take credit for that to.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, stu219 said:

Totally agree. Best number 1 we have for years and years and seems to really enjoy being at Ipswich. We can see that by the amount of help he gives to team mates. Always looking for them on track too.  If you read this forum Jason please sign up for next year. With  the team we have now you can be almost certain that if we are level or close going into the last 5 heats we will win the meeting. 
For a few years we knew we would lose .

Long may it continue but does depend to a degree on what happens in the next day or so with any planned changes

Racing has  been good for most of the year at Foxhall too so Chris and his team have to take to take credit for that to.

It really has. Been some good stuff. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Badge said:

Baldy you sound as if you've got your enthusiasm for witches speedway back:t:

It is at the moment,,, haven't missed one at home,, went last night and already got tickets for Monday 

• Like 4

On 8/5/2022 at 7:20 AM, kelvinht said:

I'll still head down to foxhole next week though so we can get some sort of revenge!

Yeah, good luck with that :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1