British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick v Plymouth Championship 06/08/2022

27 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He just being optimistic.The boys will give it everything.!!!

Just like the visa office workers, you can't fault them for effort or for trying.

• Haha 1

Giving the situation we found ourselves in last Saturday in the meeting with Glasgow where we held up the meeting allowing Benjamin Basso to get there to take part, and in the spirit of bon-vi vant could I request the meeting be held up just for about 10mins as I will be at the Newcastle Nottingham Forest game tomorrow and my train from Newcastle doesn't get into Berwick until 6-20 leaving only ten minutes foe me to get to Shieldield.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

We still all await with baited breath if barker can ride tomorrow night there dragging there heels with that one .

It does seem a long time, tested trackside and deemed Not Negative sample sent to laboratory and still no result in, it cannot take a week to do the laboratory test, surely

55 minutes ago, screm said:

Giving the situation we found ourselves in last Saturday in the meeting with Glasgow where we held up the meeting allowing Benjamin Basso to get there to take part, and in the spirit of bon-vi vant could I request the meeting be held up just for about 10mins as I will be at the Newcastle Nottingham Forest game tomorrow and my train from Newcastle doesn't get into Berwick until 6-20 leaving only ten minutes foe me to get to Shieldield.

Dick likes a long parade 

53 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

It does seem a long time, tested trackside and deemed Not Negative sample sent to laboratory and still no result in, it cannot take a week to do the laboratory test, surely

It can if they're all still working from home.;)

Crazy 10 days from testing and Ben Barker still waiting for a result  , so Plymouth and Ipswich need guests for the duration  . Not a good situation for all parties 

2 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Crazy 10 days from testing and Ben Barker still waiting for a result  , so Plymouth and Ipswich need guests for the duration  . Not a good situation for all parties 

Reading Plymouth website they are not amused

2 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

The initial announcement following the 'test' at Oxford was that the 'B' test would take up to 10 days! The laboratory is probably overloaded with tests from all the sports going on at the moment....!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

They did say it was 'expected' end of this week. 

Hadnt thought about a backlog, but as the Commonwealth Games are on, it'd be reasonable to think the WDA are rushed of thrir feet this week.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

They did say it was 'expected' end of this week. 

Yes but which end of the week is that next week,the following week or the week after that...

8 hours ago, screm said:

Jump out when it’s passing behind the Stadium.Alternatively contact Dick will waffle on the parade.( as usual).

7 hours ago, Paulco said:

Dick likes a long parade 

They don't normally do parade when doing double header 

Last one started bang on 6.30