British Speedway Forum
Baldyman

Belle Vue v Ipswich 8 august

38 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Even with the big scores the racing has been good in all the meetings. When it comes to play off time its a different ball game, all or nothing and the pressure is really on, in the past injuries have conspired against us but can we get the monkey off our back this season if we get to the final? Then league performances count for nothing so i for one wont be counting any chickens. Without doubt Ipswich and Sheffield will be far better come play off time, all to play for.

The meeting against Kings Lynn was a drubbing but the racing on the most part was excellent with Pickering leading the charge for the away side. To be honest most of the PL racing on Eurosport has been far better than the SGP offering. "Gate and gone" 

• Like 2

Aces certainly have got setup dialled in for these drier slicker conditions which provides great racing but they will have to sharpen their gating for play offs. 
People saying huge home advantage, for years there has been no home advantage as away teams like riding the NSS so much. 
If Ipswich come in playoffs it will be much closer. 

I think the big difference this year is not having the Worralls in the team. Both are reasonable riders but if they missed the gate at the  nss they would never pass anybody.

This year they have 7 riders who can all ride the track and overtake.

I think the Belle Vue team have found set ups that give them top end speed, but makes it a little harder to get out of the gate. Hence the first lap chase. No team is strong enough to trouble them at home this season, it depends on the young German( he is gonna be a good one ) and Jyes away points but the rest can score at most places with maybe one or two struggling at Monmore.

Even Lemo won’t get this one wrong, this year.

17 hours ago, Rustington said:

I think the big difference this year is not having the Worralls in the team. Both are reasonable riders but if they missed the gate at the  nss they would never pass anybody.

This year they have 7 riders who can all ride the track and overtake.

100% imo had some decent rides but on the whole never really looked comfortable at nss.

Track will be very different come September so might could be very different results