British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Purplepanthernotred

Wolves vs Harris & Basso ( Panthers )

I am actually pretty appalled by the sheer lack of effort made by Peterborough management this season, not one single sh*t seems too be given. 

Jordan jenkins in the top 5 says it all, that’s nothing against the lad, fantastic effort for Berwick the other day, just says a lot about the management with some of these decisions this season. It’s embarrassing, and a pretty shocking way too treat loyal fans. 

Not happy at all. Big wolves win 

58-32

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

I am actually pretty appalled by the sheer lack of effort made by Peterborough management this season, not one single sh*t seems too be given. 

Jordan jenkins in the top 5 says it all, that’s nothing against the lad, fantastic effort for Berwick the other day, just says a lot about the management with some of these decisions this season. It’s embarrassing, and a pretty shocking way too treat loyal fans. 

Not happy at all. Big wolves win 

58-32

We've chucked the towel in now. 

No point in running the fixture at all. Wolves management must be fuming with the amount of wages they'll have to pay out. 

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

We've chucked the towel in now. 

No point in running the fixture at all. Wolves management must be fuming with the amount of wages they'll have to pay out. 

Not only that but really and truly I’m sure they’ll have less people in because bar Harris and basso I’m sure it’ll be a very one sided event, people won’t and shouldn’t part with there cash too watch a mediocre make shift team

• Like 2

Will #8's be named or is it further cost saving??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it now declared as Wolves vs P'boro Premiership Pair and a few others?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wtf said:

So out of interest who would actually be available ? 

Only CL riders as all PL teams are racing 

1 hour ago, wtf said:

So out of interest who would actually be available ? 

My point being the team needed changing about 2 months ago and instead they put a championship reserve in the main body of the premiership, idiots 

6 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

61-29.

Wolves are using R/R for their No 1, so I don't think that will be the score. However  it would be a very big surprise if the Panthers got anything out of this meeting.

Has Rob Grant taken over at Peterborough?

Although to be fair to the Panther's management, they haven't sank THAT low with the cr@p they're putting out in the team

21 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Has Rob Grant taken over at Peterborough?

Although to be fair to the Panther's management, they haven't sank THAT low with the cr@p they're putting out in the team

Nothing would surprise me this season, it must cost the home teams (when we are away) money because people might not be too bothered about a meeting which should be pretty one sided. Harris and basso I feel for 

1 hour ago, Redpanther said:

Nothing would surprise me this season, it must cost the home teams (when we are away) money because people might not be too bothered about a meeting which should be pretty one sided. Harris and basso I feel for 

Asoultely, one of my friends a regular, is considering giving it a miss. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Asoultely, one of my friends a regular, is considering giving it a miss. 

Is he considering watching: West Bromwich v Watford instead? :rolleyes: