British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Wroclaw GP Saturday August 27th

At the risk of asking a silly question, why are tickets so hard to get for Wroclaw, even for people living there? We've tried before but no joy.

32 minutes ago, Tactical Joker said:

At the risk of asking a silly question, why are tickets so hard to get for Wroclaw, even for people living there? We've tried before but no joy.

Could it be because they are successful and it often looks near to capacity attendances- even on the Friday night matches.

On 8/12/2022 at 12:18 PM, Tactical Joker said:

Think it's 20000 capacity in a speedway mad city country equals few tickets available 

It's 12800 and it's spacious.  Great place to watch speedway. You have to be fairly quick to get tickets, but you get a great experience when you're there and food and drink is well organized

and fairly priced.

There were about 300 standing tickets available about 4 weeks ago when I booked. Unsure if any still remaining but worth a look. 

On 8/15/2022 at 10:02 AM, Shockster said:

It's 12800 and it's spacious.  Great place to watch speedway. You have to be fairly quick to get tickets, but you get a great experience when you're there and food and drink is well organized

and fairly priced.

Not when you see a rider lose his life their it isn't!!:(Apologies for being negative.

7 minutes ago, bluejam said:

Not when you see a rider lose his life their it isn't!!:(Apologies for being negative.

Understandably that would put a downer on any track you visit, but we have to remember it could also happen at any track on any given day.  I wouldn't say this track is a more dangerous track than any other tbh.  Speedway is dangerous and there will always be bad accidents, no matter which track. 

Zmarzlik has won one GP this year, yet leads the standings by 22 points. The other 5 have been won by 5 different riders. This highlights Zmarzlik’s consistency and how open the rest of the field is. Zmarzlik may well win the series with only one victory. What a rider.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:04 AM, racers and royals said:

Gleb Chugunov is the wildcard

Kowalski and Przjemski are the 2 reserves

Funny that a Russian can be the wildcard but the World Champion was precluded from taking out a Polish license 

1 minute ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Funny that a Russian can be the wildcard but the World Champion was precluded from taking out a Polish license 

Chugunov is NOT Russian- how many more times must it be said.- Laguta is Russian

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Chugunov is NOT Russian- how many more times must it be said.- Laguta is Russian

Well what was he doing representing Russia in 2017 to 2019 in the World Cup & SON?

He only took out a Polish license in 2020 so he could ride at reserve for Wroclaw.

I'm sure I read Artum Laguta had been living full time in Poland for 5 years before the Russian invasion of Ukraine and had already been considering applying for citizenship.

20 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Well what was he doing representing Russia in 2017 to 2019 in the World Cup & SON?

He only took out a Polish license in 2020 so he could ride at reserve for Wroclaw.

I'm sure I read Artum Laguta had been living full time in Poland for 5 years before the Russian invasion of Ukraine and had already been considering applying for citizenship.

Yes he was Russian- i never said he wasn`t however he is now Polish and has represented Poland- Artem Laguta i repeat is Russian

• Like 1
  • Confused 1