British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies v Bandits 10/08

I'm correct that this will be Birmingham's final league meeting of the season?

Other than Sedgeman, Neilsen & Pearson are any Brummies riders available?

Also has CWG nearby meant any extra parking restrictions? It shouldn't since CWG tickets included public transport within the West Midlands but I don't wish to get caught out.

Edited by Col

2 minutes ago, Col said:

Also has CWG nearby meant any extra parking restrictions? It shouldn't since CWG tickets included public transport within the West Midlands but I don't wish to get caught out.

CWG finish today.

Berwick will be minus Nathan Stoneman injured and possibly Jonas Knudson who`s visa is yet to arrive. 

6 minutes ago, screm said:

Berwick will be minus Nathan Stoneman injured and possibly Jonas Knudson who`s visa is yet to arrive. 

Connor Coles will replace Nathan Stoneman.   A further guest would be required if Jonas' visa fails to front up.

55 minutes ago, Col said:

Cwg finishing Monday 8th. Road's and parking restrictions should also be over.

Also to all the doubters  are Brummies the first team to finish their league fixtures and the first to declare their intent to ride next season.?

• Like 1

Brummies have booked in Kye Thomson, Paul Starke, Paco Castagna, and Lee Complin to race the Bandits.

R/R for Nielsen, but James Pearson and Sedgy will be in the colours!        And probably at Oxford in the Pairs, too.....

8 minutes ago, Petecc said:

Also to all the doubters  are Brummies the first team to finish their league fixtures and the first to declare their intent to ride next season.?

Great,have they declared what league as a matter of interest.?

I thought they'd already said it would be in the Championship. A lot will have been learnt by the new promotion and I think they will be better prepared next season in regards to riders and sponsorship. Whether that will be enough to keep them alive, who knows, but credit for putting the effort and the cash in to keep them going. 

5 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I thought they'd already said it would be in the Championship. A lot will have been learnt by the new promotion and I think they will be better prepared next season in regards to riders and sponsorship. Whether that will be enough to keep them alive, who knows, but credit for putting the effort and the cash in to keep them going. 

Championship it is for Birmingham

http://www.birmingham-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3213

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

CWG finish today.

I'm aware, I usually park on the business car parking on the left side of the A34, getting on/off the OneStop is a mild pain.  I don't confess to knowing how close it is to Alexander Stadium as I've not visited in 35 years but believe it isn't far.  If they've clamped down on parking there it'll be a pain.

So other than Sedgeman the Brummies are devoid of heat leaders?

22 minutes ago, Col said:

I'm aware, I usually park on the business car parking on the left side of the A34, getting on/off the OneStop is a mild pain.  I don't confess to knowing how close it is to Alexander Stadium as I've not visited in 35 years but believe it isn't far.  If they've clamped down on parking there it'll be a pain.

So other than Sedgeman the Brummies are devoid of heat leaders?

Justin Sedgmen ain’t exactly a heatleader mind you

1 hour ago, Petecc said:

Leicester have finished.

3 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Brummies have booked in Kye Thomson, Paul Starke, Paco Castagna, and Lee Complin to race the Bandits.

R/R for Nielsen, but James Pearson and Sedgy will be in the colours!        And probably at Oxford in the Pairs, too.....

So that's 4 that Plymouth can't use at Poole!

6 hours ago, screm said:

Jonas Knudson who`s visa is yet to arrive

So, how's Brexit working out for you? :D

11 hours ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Leicester have finished.

I stand corrected. The second team to finish their league fixtures. :oops:

• Thanks 1