British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies v Bandits 10/08

11 hours ago, MD said:

What date did Berwick actually apply for the visa is more to the point. They can only trundle out the current visa narrative for so long, its become tiresome. Why not come out and say we are protecting Knudsens average for 2023 and be done with it.

We are protecting Knudsens average for Glasgow for 2023.

Fixed that for you.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Gazc said:

We are protecting Knudsens average for Glasgow for 2023.

Fixed that for you.

Perfectly, chequebook recruitment is best!

6 minutes ago, MD said:

6 minutes ago, MD said:

Looking at the scores in Denmark last night it’s his Brother you should be after.!!

• Like 2

Not the best advert for Speedway this, can only think of a few actual passes.  Both Brummies reserves went either side of one of Berwick reserves exiting turn 2 in the second heat, Harris passed both Brummies when on a TS and Thomson sneaked under Flint or Etheridge in the following heat when whichever Bandit it was made a mistake.  Complin & Flint gave it a go at passing but just couldn't find a way through.  Was getting very dusty when we left after heat 14.

Some people are never happy ... as for the dust, what did you expect, given the temperatures? And why did you leave after heat 14? Annoyed that the Brummies were winning easily?

On 8/10/2022 at 10:43 PM, MD said:

They can only trundle out the current visa narrative for so long

Don't you believe it. In Post Brexit Britain, just watch how creative with their visa related excused promoters are going to get. And for as long as the BSPZzz allow "facilities" for riders who are "victims" of "visa delays" the more farcical the situation will become.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, *JJ said:

Some people are never happy ... as for the dust, what did you expect, given the temperatures? And why did you leave after heat 14? Annoyed that the Brummies were winning easily?

Never any dust at the NSS, which is what I'm accustomed to. Berwick were disappointing considering they needed a win to keep their slim playoff hopes alive.

We left after heat 14 because we'd had enough, early start in the morning and if the traffic lights at the Scott Arms junction were still out  as they were on the way it would have taken an age to get home.  Thankfully the lights were working.

I understand why the promotion get kids involved in stuff on the centre green but it's hardly a compelling 15-20 minutes for others I'm the stadium.

16 minutes ago, Col said:

Never any dust at the NSS

:o After the British Final you post this :rofl:

• Haha 2

On 8/12/2022 at 6:56 PM, Col said:

Never any dust at the NSS, which is what I'm accustomed to. Berwick were disappointing considering they needed a win to keep their slim playoff hopes alive.

We left after heat 14 because we'd had enough, early start in the morning and if the traffic lights at the Scott Arms junction were still out  as they were on the way it would have taken an age to get home.  Thankfully the lights were working.

I understand why the promotion get kids involved in stuff on the centre green but it's hardly a compelling 15-20 minutes for others I'm the stadium.

the interval is normally 10 minutes. With the heat more track work and watering was needed so an extra few minutes was allowed --- not 20 mins of interval .