British Speedway Forum
Roger Jacobs

Ipswich v King's Lynn 11 August

Lynn score 42, 43 or 44 and just miss out on a win yet again but claim a losing point.

Rather than just give a score line. If i had it would of been 50 -40. Ippo will be smarting just a tad.. But this time i wrote down rider scores and added then up at the end, and came to a closer score line than that. I'll probably be miles out but ha ho.... Josh 9(5), TJ 6(4), Richie 5(4), NK11(5), Richard 6(4) Freddy 6(5) Jason 1(3) So it's 46-44 folks..

Edited by Bald Bloke

Hoping I can be happy like I was leaving foxhole in League cup :)

• Like 1

If Lynn don't win then they can definitely kiss goodbye to the playoffs, can't afford anymore slip ups!

I think we have the riders to beat them, just don't think we'll get the job done

2 hours ago, Lynnfan91 said:

If Lynn don't win then they can definitely kiss goodbye to the playoffs, can't afford anymore slip ups!

I think we have the riders to beat them, just don't think we'll get the job done

They're long gone i'm afraid. Would be night to bring back the points from the Foxhole though. And we still have the cup.

6 hours ago, Lynnfan91 said:

You kissed goodbye to play offs long time ago 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

First appearance at Foxhall for the new-look Witches in the "Old Farm" derby against the newly changed Stars.

Could be a close one, because the Deadbeets have riders who can ride Foxhall well.

https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-kings-lynn-premiership-h-2/

I'm planning to be there ...

:D

11 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

You kissed goodbye to play offs long time ago 

It's a shame though, a season that promised so much and we've been rubbish again 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lynnfan91 said:

If they work as hard as they did at Sheffield you never know!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trees said:

If they work as hard as they did at Sheffield you never know!

I agree, it’s never over till its mathematically not possible to do it.IMO I still think we have a chance, a slight chance but you have to hope everything will come good in the end.

As I see it Wolves have only 2 home meetings Belle Vue and Sheffield, say they only win one of those  and they lose all of their 4away meetings Ipswich, Sheffield, Belle Vue and the Stars giving them a total of 3 points.

We have four home meetings left Belle Vue, Sheffield, Peterborough and Wolverhampton and I have to be optimistic that we wii get 12 points from those meetings which means we would need a 4 point win at Peterborough and get 1 point at both Ipswich and Sheffield and if the wolves lost both of their home meetings the point at Ipswich and Sheffield wouldn’t be needed.

I do believe Alex has been worked really hard to achieve a playoff spot so let’s get behind him and the team and hope for the best.

Also if Masters misses most of Wolves meetings and Jacobsen starts scoring we have an even better chance.

Edited by Clive Ward
Needed to add to it

26-34

We can still make the playoffs….oh…not now hahaha

nice to see the 2 minute rule actually being upheld, Klindt taking the Michael and rightly punished

Story of the season unfortunately, just too inconsistent and not quite good enough, well done Witches.

In the interests of consistency I'll say for the umpteenth time tac subs shouldn't be permitted for home teams. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1