British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fatface

prague flights

OK - that's me booked up for Prague. I thought I'd left it too late as flights were going up and up in price.

Luckily there is a window of opportunity with Easy Jet at the moment. But only until next Wednesday. Prague return from Stanstead, leaving on Friday evening, back Monday morning £100 - not bad I think. If you have not booked up do so now - it'd be great to have a plane full of websliders! :D

Also - can anyone recommend accomodation in Prague?? I've been there before and roughed it in a hostel, but I don't think it would be my dad's cup of tea.

I went to Prague back in 1989 and stayed in a Hotel called the Hotel Pariz, which was very nice but times mayhave changed since then. You probably wouldn't have to eat lunch on a table with all the Western people while being watched by closed circuit TV any more!

Also - can anyone recommend accomodation in Prague?? I've been there before and roughed it in a hostel, but I don't think it would be my dad's cup of tea.

Hi Falcace

Glad you have got your flights sorted. Here is the website that I used to book my accommodation www.athos.cz/page/accomod.php3?lang=en A very helpful website :)