British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beesboybert

who's year will it be in the gp's?

like to know everybodys views on this year :?: . i personally feel as though crumpy will clean up wiv flyin ryan 2nd. richardson will b top brit :D

This is Crumpies year, believe me. His machinery is awesome at the minute, people just cant keep up with him. However, hes waited some time now, and being fully fit, should take the crown off Tricky.

Top ten:

Jason Crump

Tony Rickardsson

Leigh Adams

Ryan Sullivan

Mikeal Karlsson

Mark Loram

Lee Richardson

Tod Wiltshire

Scott Nicholls

Jason Lyons(perhaps a little wishful)

Crump can be truely awesome but he's got a habbit of spitting his dummy out, throwing his toys out his pram etc. This screws his head up and he makes an almighty cock up somewhere along the line. If he can cut that out he will push Rickardsson all the way, no doubt about it. As an outside bet I've £5 on Richardson. It's going to be a hell of a battle for the top five places. There really is very little to choose between the top guys at the moment. Can't wait. ;):P

Being a Poole fan and seeing Tony every week I'd go for him every time. Mind you we haven't seem Crump for a while as every time he's supposed to ride us something always crops up! A liitle strange that.

Tony's been trying a number of things out and as a result people have jumped to the conclusion he's passed it. Itr's absolute rubbish.

He's got a determination this year that I've never seen from him before and knowing him reasonably well, I can tell you he's up for this more than ever.

my top ten..........

1. Tony Rickardsson

2. Jason Crump ....as said before things go to his head. big cock ups occur.

3. Tomasz Gollob

4. Leigh Adams

5. Krys Cegielski

6. Ryan Sullivan

7. Andreas Jonsson

8. Mikael Max

9. Scott Nicholls

10. Nicki Pedersen

I also think that if they get going early Hans Andersen and Bjarne Pedersen will provide good entertainment, and will fight all the way for a top ten place.

Well I would just love to say Mark Loram (even if it's just a Cardiff win!), Scottie Nicholls was flying on Saturday @ Eastbourne but, then again as long as it's a brit, Sorry Grumpy you don't count as a Brit as you have previously said although you was born in Bristol you are Australian, and as already stated he is too temperamental too!

If not a Brit then Ryan Sullivan x

Guest matty wigs

Interesting to see that people think Lee will go so well this year....didn't we all think the same last year about Scott?

I think that Lee will do very well to finish inthe top ten - he needs to consolidate this year (as Scott did last time out) - find his feet and build towards the world title on the basis of something like a five year plan. There appears to be no doubt that the boy seems to have what it takes, but don't even the most experirnced riders do silly things under the microscope of the GP?

I think it'll be Tony again, with Grumpy running him close....

A name no-one yet has included in their top ten is Greg...now I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little biased - but surely a rider of his calibre and experince will find a way to finish in the top ten (at least).

I'd agree that Greg's defintely good enough to get another top ten finish.......I think as for a few riders if they get going early then their could be one hell of a scrap for the top ten places this year.

Could be very very exciting me thinks.

and as a result people have jumped to the conclusion he's passed it. Itr's absolute rubbish.  

er... i think you'll find i started that thread as a pith take at what people were saying about Billy Hamill after one meeting....

chill