British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is the a blank available that has the semis and the final on, I can add Croatia, Torun or Cardiff myself. If JK could do that before this weekend that would be great and we got it for the whole year.
  3. OveFundinFan

Speedway of Nations 2024

I understand Crucible has a contract for 3 more years…..to mark 50 years at the Crucible….thats amazing. I like watching snooker, but it can’t match the excitement of a speedway meeting, actually ……nothing can.
  4. Today
  5. mikebv

Jason Garrity

100%... Many go into prison with alcohol/drug issues, often the issue which caused them to offend as they fed their habit, or were heavily under their influence of, on the day they did the crime itself.. Many then also come out on probation due to "getting clean" whilst inside, with the belief that, with support continuing, they don't then reoffend..
  6. Minnie is in for Donald if Mickey cannot make it, but she can also replace Goofy, if he is...
  7. Diamonds85

Oxford Cheetahs 2024

No offence to Jenkins. He's a good talent, got a bright future ahead of him, but I'd bite your hand off if you offered me Riss over him. Riss and Heeps at 3 and 4 looks much stronger than Heeps and Jenkins. Needs to be done before 22nd of May.
  8. Thanks, although it’s more a case of wanting decent weather to watch speedway, especially with those line ups lol
  9. kitten2502

Brummies 2024...

I expect an absolute tonking - would love to be proven wrong though!
  10. Yesterday
  11. Hackett

Brummies 2024...

Birmingham's results are no surprise. Prior to the season starting most had said the team was the weakest and they were fortunate to have Nicholls as guest as the Premiership started. That certainly worked in their favour, as riders got up to speed at the start of the season. Unfortunately I can only see the situation getting worst at Perry Barr, it will be interesting on Monday to see how they get on in the televised Eurosport meeting against the Aces strong top 4 - Kurtz, Lidsey, Bewley and Cook.
  12. SoN - Really in the balance for me. We were planning to go to the SoN2 / Final (Fri + Sat) - 3 adults and a 14 year old. Hotel is £450 for the two days , SoN £380/£245 approx depending on whether standing or sitting. Not included return train from London and then of course food and drinks over the weekend. So for a weekend in Manchester, all in probably looking at £1000+ I will see what the kids want to do BUT personally I would rather spend more and go to Torun for a SGP. When I first saw the cost I don't think they will be needing the temp stand on bends 3/4
  13. Wont be at the Crucible for much longer. Sounds like Hearn has sold his soul to the Saudi's = All in the manner of business of course.
  14. Sir Sidney

Peterborough Panthers 2023

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/people/east-of-england-showground-development-spades-could-go-in-the-ground-this-time-next-year-4603894?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR23yNXVYll2rCyZRGOzkjem4-PPwJuHb9uC6lPuRarWNWxa0Rhx34Wnb8I_aem_AabhQTVxaUBKLMILShmTGpbBf50gP8gDYzQNoHwcZLR-kmEG1OnjwOaf_viaubkhenib5KE6aRj5-qZlT9TWFrF7#Echobox=1713977350 How can the newspaper report this unchallenged and without giving the other side of the story? Very poor
  15. davieb1

LIONS v BIRMINGHAM 25/4/24

Luke Becker at 2 r lawson at 4
  16. If it isn't rained off.
  17. He definitely had bike issues, three primary chains went in three rides. Just one of those nights you can't account for. We need a win and a bit of continuity. Hopefully next Thursday v Brum, with seven fit riders one would hope.
  18. Wobblywheel

Oxford vs King’s Lynn - Thurs April 25th

The 4-way temporary traffic lights causing the problems near the stadium were removed today.
  19. stewmac

Polish and other Speedway videos 2024

Speedway Ligaen, Vojens v Esbjerg, 24.04.2024: https://youtu.be/oJdyn8sVdAc?si=9xnk3KHQx_XSMy9m
  20. GeneralMelchett

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

This is true!
  21. GeneralMelchett

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

He was absolute pish on Thursday on a track that should have suited him! It was suggested he had bike issues but who knows. It is going to be a another long hard season for you guys i fear!
  22. Teromaafan

LIONS v BIRMINGHAM 25/4/24

Dickson has since switched Lawson and Becker’s riding positions. With all due respect to Brum, what is he expecting to learn from this tomorrow? I’m yet to be convinced that riding order is a factor in the outcome of a meeting result.
  23. Agree Gazc. But ...... we seem only to have one heat leader.
  24. https://x.com/SpeedwayShamble/status/1783243854491390332 Been a while since we been on the shambles page lol.
  25. Decent result for Edinburgh, I’m sure they would have took that before the meeting.
  26. Well done Monarchs, didn't think they'd get anywhere near 40. Definitely have a chance in the second leg.
  27. Kinda evened out with Paco being allowed back in H15 imo when went down on his own and Poole on a 5-1 at the time. Edinburgh were good tonight, never gave up and kept battling away. Keeps second leg alive which can only be a good thing. Edit - also Max James winning a race first time out at Poole is impressive, well done to him.
  28. Manifesto

Ipswich v Sheffield April 25th

50-40 loss and no injuries would be a great result
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy