British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. thecoombdog

Swindon - Belle Vue 17 6 19

Our riders don't like it when there is a big hole in bend 1!!!
  3. racers and royals

Polish and other match video`s 2019

Pila v Bydgoszcz Sunday june 16th
  4. racers and royals

Polish and other match video`s 2019

Grudziadz v Torun Sunday June 16th
  5. theblueboy

I just popped over to the 'unofficial' thread and its full of talk on trainers and hoodies. If nappies and romper suits appear be sure to give us an opinion ZR...
  6. Poole wasn't too bad.
  7. Wolfie456

Wolves 2019

Parking at stadium is free admission is £18 and programmes are £2.50.
  8. geoff58

hmm we will see ? its how all the team handle the new 1/2 bends tho ???
  9. racers and royals

Tracks around football pitches

Bristol was the worst ever track man has produced- even made Tampere look good !!!!!
  10. Somerton Park Newport certainly didn't produce good racing
  11. Sorry Baldyman can't make tonight, typical as weather is good, but other commitments tonight. Hope to make Peterborough away in a couple of weeks.
  12. a pacamac now theres a fashion banana skin waiting to happen. practical & stylish vs nerdy and over prepared
  13. thecoombdog

The way Bewley figured out bends 3 and 4 on the old track makes me think he could score big tonight!
  14. Nike Tn for me have about 16 different pairs. Going to wear a different pair to every Ipswich home meeting. 8 down and 8 to go. Will have to buy more if we make the playoffs.
  15. dabbsjoe

Wolves 2019

if parking a car at the stadium i'd make sure it's on the stadium car park and nothing else. it's a bit ropey on the streets round there. hotels would be in the city centre itself where you could get the metro or the bus and then walk to the stadium.
  16. you are always not guaranteed 1000 people tho !! there the loss appears !!
  17. geoff58

its a chance yes but swindon still tough team to beat i will be happy with a point lidsey never rode there berge can do anything from brill to poor ? same for wells ? also dan is still suspect on away tracks ? i expect max/bjerre/steve to score well all are riding well atm !! looking forward to a great match !!
  18. just looking at some pics of Coatbridge and i wondered do these tracks generally produce good racing. I know Berwick gets criticised occasionally and I've never been to Ashfield. I personally never saw much overtaking at the Shay, although it was spectacular. What do people think
  19. Definitely a hoodie, possibly carry a pacamac in case of rain
  20. BlackPanther

Best wishes to Tobi. Belle Vue should be looking at 3 league points tonight.
  21. Today
  22. Going for a shock Wolves win here.
  23. George Dodds

Berwick v Edinburgh Saturday 15 June, 7pm

Saturday certainly wasn't called off early but, as Topsoil says, some are using that as a reason not to come back again. Saturday was, by Berwick standards, a glorious day until 5pm when rain clouds gathered. Even then it was generally squally showers until just before start time. If anyone is at a loose end then have a look at an excellent site called Speedway Researcher and under Special Features they have a statistical breakdown of rain-offs covering 1946-2010. Of 56,640 British meetings raced in that period 7.2% were rained off. The breakdown also backs up what B&P suggests in that there is a markedly higher percentage of rain-offs in "modern" times".
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy