British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 25yearfan

Speedway Star

Just noticed this! At my age computer basics get the better of me sometimes! Can I move my post into the Swindon stadium thread?
  3. StevePark

Speedway Star

Very interesting points that you bring up here..... but I believe it's the wrong thread!!
  4. Track was decent despite the weather Birmingham were good especially in the early heats when Witches weren't gating Milik and Lampart were better than I thought they might be. Flint had a bad night but he's much better than that Ellis very good for the witches when he gated and Thompson was excellent and on the pace throughout
  5. tyretrax

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

A bit pedantic.
  6. Glad to see Brummies will not be cannon fodder, in a league of just seven you need every team to be competitive, if one or two are not, it makes the play offs for forgone conclusion to the rest, in which case you might as well skip straight to them.
  7. 25yearfan

Speedway Star

If the laws of the land are applied then the planning breaches will be brought up and the changes of use proposed will be thrown out. A question to those who may know - With the old stadium car park now built on would it still be possible to stage speedway racing in front of four figures at Blunsdon Stadium without the car park? - Where would supporters park?
  8. screm

Brummies 2024...

But on Monday Leon did very well, though I take your point. Having a bike that can actually manage four laps wouldn't be a bad start.
  9. Weather for tomorrow. Berwick-Upon-Tweed - BBC Weather
  10. Part of the routine, how we laugh each and every time.
  11. Today
  12. We only had one ambulance last night, hope the poor lady is OK. Had to feel for Leon Flint, disastrous night for him. Well just proves that Emil is not a machine and is human after all, fingers crossed he's OK after 2 very nasty offs. Man of the meeting was obviously Adam, but a special mention for Dan who rode brilliantly, that boy can gate. Well done Brummies for the close meeting. And welcome back Daddy Doyle.
  13. RoundTheBoards

Leicester Lion Cubs 2024

Bit dubious using a guest for a rider missing an official fixture to go to a practice day, but within the rules I guess. Anything goes these days.
  14. Bet he still says it over the mic on Saturday, but we will give him a cheer UTC
  15. This should be an easy home win. If Howarth wants to fill the big shoes of Douglas then he needs to be looking at scoring a near maximum.
  16. Brummies look like they are going to be a match for anyone this year, next Thursday at Lynn will be hard work for the Stars with the respective track time each side has had.
  17. Najjer

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

It’s a sad state of affairs for the league and speedway in this country, not a solely Plymouth issue when a team is starting a brand new season with only 6 of their 7 permitted riders. Guests are the bane of the sport and it just gives a complete unprofessional look. The fact that teams and rule makers havn’t already come to this conclusion in advance that in the event of injury, there isn’t enough riders to cover and go round is the biggest worry of them all. This has now happened for at least 2 seasons for multiple teams but instead of doing anything about it, just continue to plow on with the farcical guest situation. The Premiership has started to get its act together and is becoming more professional and things are being put in place to make an overall better product - The Championship is being left behind massively.
  18. dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches v Brummies 28th March

Good signs for the Witches coming through a potential babana skin like this Important contributions all round when the chips were down
  19. Was there nobody else there to talk to?
  20. False dawn

Leicester Lion Cubs 2024

Belle Vue preview: https://www.bellevue-speedway.com/blog/latest-news-2/meeting-preview-colts-aiming-for-a-good-friday-238
  21. stewmac

Polish and other Speedway videos 2024

Ostrów v Zielona Góra, sparring, 27.03.2024: https://youtu.be/Ct4YRpt_w2A?si=T4i61wMcRKGmMbTy
  22. SPEEDY69

Brummies 2024...

For me Flint and Worrall were the let downs for Birmingham last night.
  23. Me and the Mrs will be driving over from Sheffield for this. Should be a good meeting looking forward to seeing how Howarth performs as a no1 and a few riders in the Worky team which are abit unknown, think Craig Cook can really make a good year of it and rebuild his career, got it in him to be best rider in championship.
  24. ITK

Leicester Lion Cubs 2024

Jody Scott guests I believe.
  25. The Comets/Comics pun has been going since the 80`s, normally by the same person, though it is wearing a bit thin now.
  26. Binman

Leicester Lion Cubs 2024

Hopefully an unattached rider is going to be used as a replacement
  27. Mr Blobby

Leicester Lion Cubs 2024

Yeah he will be at Edinburgh today for p&p and launch event.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy