British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Noelinho

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

As opposed to July when they'll be burning hay on the back straight two hours before the meeting?
  3. zlata prilba

Witches v Brummies 28th March

There maybe 2 Ambos there but the Doc may have been required to go in the ambo to hospital
  4. But could end up racing front of a terrible crowd, some not coming expecting it to be off, others not wanting to stay out in terrible weather. Apart from wether the match could be raced, gotta consider the financial implications of racing on a very wet day.
  5. bigcatdiary

Sounds like two ambulances would have saved the show tonight being held up. I bet it’s freezing, normally is on nights like this
  6. szkocjasid

Sheffield v Oxford 28/3

So far clubs have been calling meetings off early enough to avoid fans travelling. Certainly better for the fans than turning up.
  7. all paying customers should have a health check before being allowed in the stadium
  8. Metcheck forecast was showin 100pc chances rain during meeting when I looked this morning before sun up. That made my mind up
  9. Heedthebaw

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

There are SIX teams in the Polish bottom League
  10. mikebv

Swindon Stadium

Are they worried now that the licence is no longer in the hands of the previous promotion that someone may come along and start up again?
  11. These days they can’t afford to gamble. Money is tighter. I’m 3 miles as the crow flys away ,and it’s blowing a gale,and has started to rain.a Just in time for heat 1 , at 7.45.Good call imho.
  12. frigbo

Swindon Stadium

Parish Meeting agreed to submit an objection to the planning application for change of use. But... GI also have submitted a statement to the Council which subtly frames the intention of their application differently to a change of use..
  13. I think Workington is the dark horse, Tate and Antti look like 2 excellent signings, if Troy and Craig can keep their dummies in, they be a dangerous team 2nd half of the season. Oxford are overrated imo their youth will need to make big improvements.
  14. Today
  15. marko

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

It really doesn’t matter because bar their away matches as they won’t be racing at home on account that track is built on marshland which means they have trouble getting meetings on in the height of summer, never mind April. Why on earth would BSN opt to show a meeting from their this early in the season knowing it’s very likely to be canned 24 hours in advance.
  16. They could have worked on it for about 5 hours, like they used to years ago.
  17. You’ll never please everyone ;-)
  18. Hamster00

Championship Predictions 2024

Poole Scunthorpe Berwick Edinburgh Oxford Redcar Glasgow Workington Plymouth
  19. spin king

Championship Predictions 2024

Here we my prediction will be this; (1) Glasgow (2) Poole (3) Oxford (4) Scunthorpe (5) Redcar (6) Berwick (7) Edinburgh (8) Workington (9) Plymouth
  20. Was called off about 4 hours ago hardly any rain since,
  21. BluPanther

Recently been on the dog walk, it's cold, wet and blowing a gale. Staying home tonight...
  22. Bagpuss

Speedway Star

Seems Museilak and Tarasenko were late for some reason.
  23. GeneralMelchett

Sheffield v Oxford 28/3

Absolutely the right decision lashing down now - no chance this could have been on!
  24. bigcatdiary

Speedway Star

Lynn missing at least one according to the pictures
  25. szkocjasid

Redcar v Newcastle Select 29/03/24

As a fan I just wanna see good racing & if applicable my team win, never bothered me if it was a play-off final (don't agree with them) or a challenge match. But I realise based on crowd levels not many feel that way.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy