British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. auntie doris

Swindon 2019

Hopefully the amiable Frenchman will fit in elsewhere.
  3. redlead

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Track record means a fast track, not necessarily a racing track, with different racing lines.
  4. That's quite right....it was a 'track' imbalance....however, it opens up a whole new debate about whether the rider has quick enough reactions to control the bike, like Tungate did a bit later on and also it questions the rider's balance/style.....being of a small/light frame probably doesn't help JB, as I'm sure a hell of a lot of strength is needed to hang on in those situations. He's a brave rider, but may be doesn't have the physical attributes needed to avoid sticky situations? just a thought.......
  5. Bagpuss

Kings Lynn 2019

Could be brilliant or pants, hopefully the former. Certainly greatly increases the chances of some points from the last three away fixtures, assuming he doesn’t miss any.
  6. paulboy

Poole 2019

Speedway does have some weird rules, surely you should have to replace an injured rider to stop the use of guests rather than sack somebody else?
  7. foreverblue

Poole 2019

NBJ maybe not fully fit but he has been scoring well for Berwick although he wasn't too impressive for Belle Vue at Peterborough, they are trying to make excuses for his departure rather than just say Wells performances have warranted a change. Wells either didn't like riding for Belle Vue or he has found the answer to his poor scores for them, he got 12 the other night at Peterborough whereas earlier in the season at Peterborough he scored zero.
  8. chris4gillian

Poole v Ipswich. Prem. 18th July 2019

Why? Our team is (arguably) stronger than the one that beat the Witches on their own patch last week.
  9. racers and royals

Kings Lynn 2019

Riding div 2 in Poland for Krosno Nicklas Porsing 9 47 10 15 15 5 0 0 2 0 1,787 8,33
  10. JC71

Thank u Buster

I like chocolate.......... I like milk........ I don't like chocolate milk Does anybody else have any individual component / mixed together love / hate combos?
  11. In fairness to Bates. On this occasion, it wasn't his fault. He was way out at the back and picked up some dirt. Similar to the Charles Wright incident a little later.
  12. lisa-colette

Poole 2019

NBJ is coming over to UK to ride for Berwick so hardly resting cos of his illness and he has accepted at least one guest booking! Why can they not just tell the truth and say they think Ricky will perform better? Instead of half excuses.
  13. racers and royals

Polish and other match video`s 2019

Peterborough v Belle Vue Monday July 15th
  14. semion

Thank u Buster

With these choc line-ups people are coming up it almost feels like a time for Celebrations
  15. semion

Kings Lynn 2019

Porsing at Reserve, no one can complain about that. How’s he been doing in other Countries ? Did he ever get the bike back that was stolen ?
  16. ray c

Poole 2019

can we go with guest or r/r for the rest of season not ideal I know
  17. Sings4Speedway

Eastbourne 2019

Whilst its hard on Ben he is carrying a high average now and really needs to find out how to crack the larger Championship tracks (of which there are many). Alfie is the golden boy but still not convinced this will be the final change as it makes zero sense to replace a 4 point something rider with a 2 pointer unless other changes are afoot. I have a feeling the Hagon influence is starting to kick in and another of the sponsored riders will be joining. That said good luck to Jason, i think he has the ability to step up but i hope he doesnt mess up his average for next year as he needs to think about his long term progression whilst Eastbourne scrabble to rescue their season.
  18. Vetlanda v Masarna will be a massacre, so lets hope they switch.
  19. Pirates Of Poole

Poole 2019

Will be decent at reserve, but strange we have still not replaced Ritchie.
  20. racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien week 12 Thursday 25th July

No Tuesday matches next week- just the 2 matches on Thursday Piraterna v Lejonen Vetlanda v Masarna At the moment Vetlanda v Masarna is the match on Freesports live at 6pm- but that could change !!!
  21. Today
  22. ray c

Poole 2019

welcome to poole ricky enjoy your stay
  23. I would think Ipswich must fancy there chances tomorrow night against us we shall see
  24. racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien week 12 Thursday 25th July

2 matches rained off yesterday Masarna v Piraterna and Smederna v Vetlanda. no new dates for either yet. Masarna particularly upset because of the rain that fell on Monday coupled with the forecast wanted to call the match off on Monday but weren`t allowed to !!! current table- top 6 into play-offs 1 Vastervik P 12 pts 22 2 Dackarna P 12 pts 19 3 Vetlanda P 10 pts 15 4 Kumla Indianerna P 11 pts 15 5 Eskiltuna Smederna P 11 pts 14 6 Lejonen P 10 pts 11 7 Piraterna P 11 pts 8 8 Masarna P 10 pts 5 9 Rospiggarna P 11 pts 2
  25. Never ventured north of the railway, it was the Dilly and the fine Old Town hostelries, with Friday night discos at Swindon College, Christ Church, with the Brunel Rooms, The Affair, Vadims, gigs at the Underground Suite, Wyvern, Town Hall etc.,
  26. Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich. Prem. 18th July 2019

https://poole-speedway.com/news/view/17-07-19-wells-signed-by-pirates
  27. Steve Shovlar

Poole 2019

https://poole-speedway.com/news/view/17-07-19-wells-signed-by-pirates
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy