British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. kevin bass

Witches v Brummies 28th March

What's the weather doing Ipi way atm, coz im like 15 mile away and it's tipping it down, i know the Ipi trackstaff can turn most wet tracks around but the forecast is to stay like this till early evening at least.
  3. It should not be in, suggest the original poster gets the title correct, to acknowledge the sponsor correctly it's Workington GT tyres comets
  4. Raining in Heacham North of kings lynn
  5. szkocjasid

Redcar v Newcastle Select 29/03/24

It'll take a lot of improvement from the bottom 5 to get Redcar into the play-offs imo. They certainly have potential, can they realise it? Good fixture to start with before the serious stuff starts.
  6. This could be a big win for Scunthorpe.
  7. Both teams could be considered to have a long tail, but Poole have a strong top 4, Oxford a strong top 2, so can't see the Cheetahs getting too close. 2 home wins, but Poole to get the bonus point.
  8. eric i

Speedway Star

Not quite there doesn't seem to be much mention of German speedway.
  9. auntie doris

Speedway Star

Excellent issue, full programme of European fixtures as well.
  10. Sir Sidney

Swindon Stadium

Not determined until 18 April I think
  11. skydog

Swindon Stadium

Anyone know the meeting went?
  12. Can’t see this going ahead - weather forecasts bad and already raining hard where I am 30 mins away!
  13. Today
  14. GeneralMelchett

Sheffield v Oxford 28/3

It seems that I am a curse to Sheffield this year - not in losing but in rain offs - thats 2/2 for me this year - could have been to, and was planning to attend both meetings so far in 2024 - I suspect it will be the right decision although no rain so far today, it is supposed to do so later this afternoon.
  15. More likely break it, if his spells at Berwick are any indicator. However he is still young and always seems to perform handily on the continent so maybe this will be the season it clicks for him in Britain.
  16. You don't need to login, when the login box appears you just click on the 'x'
  17. I just clicked the facebook link and I need to login to view the page.
  18. There will be thousands more views on their Facebook page then the website gets. You don't have to use or be 'on' Social media to see the posts, it amazes me how many people don't get this. It's just a web address like the official webpage is - https://www.facebook.com/scunnyspeedway All the info you'll ever want will be on there
  19. Weather forecast looks ok so far, ready for tapes up excited for it now!
  20. szkocjasid

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

How are Plymouth making a mockery of the sport? They didn't make the decision to allow a facility for an injured rider.
  21. They can always update if there happened to be injuries. Believe it or not but not everyone uses social media.
  22. I think Knudsen could make our season
  23. You should know about this eric because of some of our riders riding in the Premiership on Thursdays.
  24. I'd be surprised if it goes ahead with the rain today and some showers possibly in the morning tomorrow! Yeah expect it to be within 6 points either way if it goes ahead especially as we had to lose 7 points from last season and Oxford pretty much the same! Any sort of win I would be happy with.
  25. Yes it should be GT Tyres Comets, not GTS
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy