British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Chris116

Favourite Rider of All Time

Ronnie Moore for me. Peter Craven for my late mother.
  3. Bald Bloke

Peterborough Panthers 2019

If Neil Watson said Peterborough are not going to close, that's good enough for me. It's not been a good season for them. Look where last seasons play off finalists are this season. Second bottom. Probably due to Buster putting money into other clubs. After last season Buster said he would go all out to go one better in 2019. Then invested in 2 clubs. And some Panthers fans think they are hard done by
  4. R/R makes us very weak and we will sorely miss Danny Ayres, we need all 6 to step up their away performances as we have been poor all season on the road. Heart says sneak a point, head says, same old, same old and another away defeat.
  5. Sportsman

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Well said ! I just wonder how many of these critics have been to watch the PANTHERS this season,how many have a season ticket? They just keep on the same theme of their criticism over and over! ..Harris, Cooke , blah,blah .time to move on and accept that injuries ruined a promising season ....winning isn't everything , who won the treble last season and are now extinct ? I'm sure their supporters would rather be bottom ,than closed down .
  6. squall

What3Words address for speedway

I kid you not, my bedroom is firmly.beast.booth
  7. Bald Bloke

Swindon v Poole. Prem. 22/8/19

I'd agree with that. Swindon need Ellis Perks to chip in with 3 or 4 at home, otherwise it could be tight. Although Perks only scored 1 at Poole, he was giving 100%.
  8. Winditon

Newcastle 2019

Wasn't having a pop. You picked it up wrong. I think Max has been tremendous this season
  9. Winditon

Newcastle 2019

I wasn't having a pop at Max. I think he's been brilliant this season. Possibly one of the finds. Pity about some of his team mates.
  10. Rospiggarna using R/R for the injured Fricke beat Lejonen by 10 collecting the bonus point with a last heat 5-1 in front of 2486. the more i see of Viktor kulakov the more i`m impressed- he scored 13 paid 14 tonight. Bewley rode at reserve for the Hallstavik team and after winning heat 2 he never troubled the scorers in 3 more rides. Kasprzak led the way for the Gislaved visitors scoring 10.
  11. Berwick have the advantage at R/R, with all the team eligible to take one of NBJ Rides. For the Scorpions only Nielsen & reserves can cover for Danny Ayres. Would expect Barker, Allen & Auty to be in amongst the points. If we get the same performance, from Leon & Coty at reserve as we did on Saturday Bandits 53 Scorpions 37.
  12. If you want to talk speedway, then do so, instead of this meaningless nonsense.
  13. wealdstone

Favourite Rider of All Time

Funny the things you remember. My earliest memory of Briggo was in the pits at Wembley probably in 1950's, he was probably still a teenager. asking his mechanic to tighten his handlebars which had become loose
  14. Bagpuss

Belle Vue v King's Lynn 26/08/19

I’ve been many times, the wife is a Manc and we stay with her family up there often. I highly recommend you get up there one day if you can, amazing track. Think this one hinges on Lambert and Fricke being fit.
  15. theblueboy

Swindon v Poole. Prem. 22/8/19

Yes, funnily enough foreverblue had suggested on the Ipswich v Swindon thread that ‘top teams win by more than 2 points’. What do you think he meant by this comment, DC?
  16. To be fair, FB, I think there are very few teams that could cope with using R/R for their No 1. As for Belle Vue, Fricke rides, Belle Vue win. Normal Wolves performances at the NSS can be best described using a 4 letter word. I'll leave you to work out what that is is.
  17. Today
  18. Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/8/19

I think you will at the AFA. But I read we have Rory. I hope he has made up with Buster and not going to stuff him with a poor display. This is Lynn you are talking about visiting the NSS. Not a good away record this season, but I feel they are starting to find a bit of form. It's going to be a close one at your place, either way.
  19. old bob at herne bay

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

"Crescent Girl" (not sure I like your flag - not a speedway club I recognise ) but I stand corrected it is the SCB in my " dream world" as you so rudely commented.
  20. scoobydoo

Ipswich 2019

Thanks for that Just hope now i dont miss a penalty playing football
  21. Bald Bloke

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

A "hate campaign" might be a bit strong, but it seems that there was some kind of wind up going on over the PA. And if you wanted a reaction, Cookie is your man unfortunately. Having said that, he did act in an inappropriate manor. As did a few Dugards I read. Not a thing done about that though.
  22. craigACE

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/8/19

Does not matter which way around, We will lose both of these meetings.
  23. crescent girl

berwick bandits 2019

Might the organisers -- the Supporters Club, I understand -- set up a sales point inside the stadium on race nights, explaining about, advising on and selling numbers for the new 5-1 scheme? More likely to catch interest before and during matches from regular, but non-involved, spectators than requiring they visit the Black and Gold after racing.......
  24. Very very harsh. I will try this way with you. Max will be your fave. Lemmo works with him in 2 roles. He must have something about him to have got into that position. As for achievements, If we do not make the 4 that will reflect bad on EVERYONE connected to BV. If we did make it can we actually demand we win when Poole look a bit too good right now. Nobody is a loser at BV. Maybe you do not like the fella in some other way, Personality ?. If that is not the case. Think about it and look at the 3 words i have started this post with. Ps. If you feel i am talking rubbish i will not argue my point any further. You are a fellow fan after all.
  25. Fortythirtyeight

Newcastle 2019

That's what happens when you are unfairly dismissed. The BSPA is a worse place without her knowledge and expertise but the mafia knew best, and it cost them!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy