British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. FishersGate

Lions v Aces 18/04 PR1

It's currently raining here. Car park is half empty thinking many folk aren't risking it. If this carries on then it's a disaster. If it stops then there geniuses
  3. Would think so.IMO.It was an Official race.
  4. PTW

Speedway Betting 2024

Thoughts on Janowski under 5 guys?
  5. Quick question for those up to date with the rules etc. If a track record is broken in a meeting that is subsequently abandoned with no score declared, does that track record still stand? It just seems a bit bizarre as everything else about the meeting is expunged eg nothing counts towards rider averages. It just seems bizarre that a track record set in that way would stand
  6. Lioness

Jason Garrity

Serious question, who is it that you worry about?
  7. lisa-colette

Oxford Vs Plymouth BSN group 17/4/24

Mainly because he will be riding at 4 and not No1!!!
  8. szkocjasid

Sheffield v Kings Lynn 18/05

Lynn's reserves should outside Sheffield's imo, so that should help Stars at least get close to 40
  9. Lioness

Jason Garrity

That wasnt what he was in jail for though. He entered an elderly persons house, assaulted them, put the fear of god into them and stole. Im all for rehabilitation and acknowledging time served but there are exceptions to this rule for me, and that includes this sort of behaviour, drug dealing, child abuse
  10. First one I have clear memories of was Belle Vue v Newport in 1967.Heat 1 ended Nevitt, Roper, Erskine, Golden. I think Tommy Roper and Jon Erskine are still going, but I'm not sure about Norman Nevitt. Alby Golden died some years back.
  11. I guess it helps their confidence to blame their equipment rather than admit they were under par? Means they can go to the next track & expect a big score because they believe they weren't at fault for a low score?
  12. GeneralMelchett

It’s just so annoying like you say it was perfect weather until about 3pm - I am doubtful if this would get to heat 15 if it starts but let’s hope!
  13. We thought zach would do a job didn't work out but more than happy with how things are shaping up good bunch of lads,no prima Donna's just honest lads who love riding their bikes and competing, I'm sure speedway fans around the country will enjoy watching the gladiators race this season.
  14. proud panther

He wont be riding at number one either
  15. Bald Bloke

By what heat? 13 or 14 ? I cant see past Toby and Vadim 19 ,Tom and MPT 9, Reserves 7 myself. Hope i'm proved wrong though.
  16. AceBelle

Lions v Aces 18/04 PR1

Link to buy not working you can't sign up it keeps rejecting application ???
  17. r8gdp

I am over in Lodge moor / Fulwood light drizzle here 50/50 if I decide to go .suppose it depends on the track if it can cope with more rain .not a lover of speedway on a wet track .pity we couldn’t have the meeting this morning bloody beautiful lol
  18. Today
  19. Skidder1

Poole 2024

You need to learn how to spell. You talk bull$#!t!!
  20. Skidder1

A strong performance by the Glads. Not sure that using a 2nd string to guest at 1 was the best idea but then again using r/r at Scunthorpe didn't exactly work either!
  21. chunky

Question

That's ridiculous! Everyone knows that Hoskins built the old Wembley...
  22. to be fair, at Wroclaw last year half the stadium wasn't even open until the final
  23. FishersGate

Lions v Aces 18/04 PR1

Been holding it off going until the inevitable announcement of it being called off but going to take the risk of going now. Let's see if it pays off
  24. Sir Sidney

Lions v Aces 18/04 PR1

Interesting. I'm just over two miles away from track at services and it is, at worst so far, very light drizzle. Depends on direction I guess. Fingers crossed
  25. Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2024

Sheffield v Kings Lynn Howarth -2 over MPT, Kyle should be good for 7 and even with 5 rides I dont see MPT getting over 5 considering the other riders hes up against Musielak over 10, expect him to have 6 rides therefore should be getting at least second in most heats with the occasional win...ideally in as a tac sub in heat 8 Brennan over 6, five rides guaranteed and started the season in reasonable form and should have the beating of MPT in most races along with the sheffield reserves Ipswich v Oxford Emil over 11....apart from EF and Doyley dont see anyone else that can beat him around foxhole tonight.....cue a masterclass from Tungate now Tungate over 7, potentially 5 rides and in good form Emil -2 over Bomber, dont really see bOmber hitting double figures Leicester v Belle Vue Hoping Leicester do open up a reasonable lead and Dan gets six rides, which should see him score over 10....although i do think this meeting will be a last heat decider
  26. arnieg

Polish calendar for 2024(not leagues)

https://ekstraliga.pl/en/se/speedway-calendar?f=2024-04-18&t=2024-05-18 Note doesn't yet include DMPJ rounds
  27. It is a risky pricing structure I would suggest.. Four matches being sold, with, I presume, three of them on live TV is a big ask to fill that stadium for every meeting... Especially with GB (senior team), only in the one meeting.. Maybe they have got it right though and there is great demand for their supply...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy