All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Najjer

Oxford Spires 2024

Yeah probably get a 90 day ban in November
  3. Triple.H.

Oxford Spires 2024

It will be on your record so if you commit the same offence again the previous ban will come into consideration for the punishment. That's my guess anyway
  4. foreverblue

Oxford Spires 2024

Should be banned for a specified amount of meetings not a specified amount of time.
  5. lisa-colette

Oxford Spires 2024

Crazy. What is even the point of the ban then? I suppose you can't guest but that's it!
  6. SpeedwayFan91

Kings Lynn vs Sheffield - Monday 22nd April

Lynn usually show us a picture or video of the track around the usual race time to show us how bad it is… we didn’t get that last night for some reason… haha
  7. Ray Stadia

RYE HOUSE

I have submitted my objection!
  8. SPEEDY69

Belle Vue v Ipswich 22nd April

He only scored four at Foxhall earlier this year and has not been at his best so far. Doyle is their inspirational rider so was a big miss but it's early in the season so no real damage to their playoff chances.
  9. Bloody hell for that price I d want to be sat right next to the players during the match lol
  10. Today
  11. SPEEDY69

As some of the returnees to the league are finding out, riding in the UK is not as easy as they may have thought. Plymouth would actually give them a test and I'd love to see a top meeting there.
  12. Witches back to full strength providing King responds well to treatment https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-sheffield-rowe-motor-oil-premiership-r1-h/
  13. I agree. Should be awarded 0-75 everytime there is a call off like this where the meeting could unquestionsbly gone ahead. Promoters doing this kills people's enthusiasm. Someone should have gone there yesterday to investigate it. We might have a situation where Jason Doyle misses a match through no fault of his own and gets a fine or a ban yet promoters can do this.
  14. OveFundinFan

Speedway of Nations 2024

For those that don’t like the “high prices”. Highest price seat at the Crucible for Snooker World Championship final is £450. How do you like that?
  15. Yesterday
  16. szkocjasid

Oxford Spires 2024

Same thing happened with Laguta last year, 7 day ban - no meetings missed.
  17. Can't disagree with any of that
  18. The track improved after the post heat 4 grade, when allot of the dirt was scraped off. But I have said before the best was to prepare a track for racing is to allow each rider to do a couple laps then grade it a small amount between each heat. They can get two tractor circuits in the 2 minutes between heats if required. Cook is not as young as people think, obviously a late starter.
  19. Neither have been up to much since I've been a regular at the NSS. Their British titles were won when there was one line 5 cm's from the fence.
  20. Well Ipswich were fairly toothless, only 1 heat win prior to heat 14. Disappointing all round except for Dan Thompson who looks a far more accomplished rider than he did when I saw him last year. Racing wasn't great, especially to begin with. Lidsey v Sayfutidnov behind Cook being the highlight. Is that the first time Sayfutidnov hasn't won a heat in Witches colours? No-one will know how the EF affected him really, but Mountain was clear and Bewley had just sneaked past him.
  21. What's all this ranting and raving based on? Was anybody expecting us to go over and beat the Czechs in their own back yard?
  22. Rob B

https://x.com/speedwaygb/status/1782520153466409025?s=46&t=dIBO1b0Z20UuRPqs9f-4pg
  23. keepturningleft

Your'e absolutely right. It's time this track was shut down and the stadium demolished. All major meetings in this country now to be held at Plymouth.
  24. DazS

i was on the third bend when lidsey came under sayfutdinov, and wright, good hard move sayfutdinov got him back lap later same way, for some reason i would not enjoyed it the same if they were doing 5 mph.
  25. Manifesto

Sheffield gave them a good meeting few weeks back, both sets of riders going for it. Ipswich track is absolute crap in comparison!
  26. spin king

I agree, about Tungate/ Doyle. Like you say Doyle turned up on time for his flight, and the the reason for him missing the meeting was beyond his control. In the case of Tungate his flight left without him as he was late for flight, that is down to him that he did not make it back into the UK in time for his meeting. For me the two totally different reasons for missing a meeting.
  27. Fromafar

Dan Thompson certainly has made a bright start to the season.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy