British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. bigcatdiary

Belle Vue v Wolverhampton 19/8/2019

And unfortunately neither did, that and Bjerre turning up late effectively cost you the points.
  3. I can’t link it but google FIM GP qualifying and on the FIM website is a PDF which i have copied.
  4. lisa-colette

Swindon v Poole. Prem. 22/8/19

Oh come on, stop playing it down. Unless we are 10 up before H13, it won't be close!
  5. U sure about Lahti? I spoke with someone who should know and we agree that after the qualis Tipu was 4th in the row. Now you say he’s 1st... EDIT: it was on the FIM website.
  6. Old Crusader

Kent v Belle Vue 19th

We have been told that Ablitt won't be riding again this season so more of Mulford who seems to fit the bill. Thank goodness Gilkes rose to the challenge and covered Jenkins performance last night. With Ledwith back and up to speed and if the rest of the team can stay free of injuries they have a good chance of winning the league
  7. lisa-colette

Haha, are you doing an SS??!! Lol, 12 point win for Swindon.
  8. Skidder1

Poole v Swindon. Prem. 19/8/19

He's not right. Newman only had 3 rides. Perks replaced him in heat 8 and also scored 0.
  9. Phil The Ace

Exactly. However. Putting lidsey of 1 and getting a win worked out well. As gate 1 had a massive advantage that early on
  10. lisa-colette

Agree, you never know what Jack and Brady are gonna do!
  11. Phil The Ace

Neither do I. But that's what he said. Or something similar in the conference afterwards. It's over on belle vues facebook page. Have a listen
  12. lisa-colette

It was already looked at, that's why we don't have them anymore! It was deemed unfair as a team can use it twice and the others zero. Maybe only away teams can use it, as being able to use it at home is ridiculous!
  13. Everyone I spoke too mentioned how low the attendance was compared too the A match a few weeks ago. Very little passing again last night and it certainly was drawn out.
  14. 4thbender

Sheffield 2019

A word about Todd Kurtz... Todd rode most of his career at Owlerton in the no. 2 position, first to Josh G in 2017 and then to Kyle in 2018. His great strength in those years was to turn the no 1's heat wins into a 5 - 1. He scored more bonus points and had fewer last places than any other rider. He showed those qualities again on Sunday: in the races he didn't win he supported his partner (Sedgmen on this occasion) to a 5 - 1 and had no last places. The thing about "second fiddles" is that they never get noticed, but Todd will go down as one of Sheffield's GREAT "second fiddles." I said on this forum in December last year it was a mistake to leave him out of the 2019 team, and so it has proven. No rider has managed to offer regular support to Danny King or Kyle and turn race wins into 5 - 1's. Todd's strengths have been woefully missed and I hope that whoever is in charge for the 2020 season (if Sheffield run again) makes sure that Todd's name is first on the team list. I said last year that Todd is a slow-burner who will have an 8 point average by the time he's 30, and on Sunday's showing he's on target to achieve that.
  15. foreverblue

This meeting isn't at Poole!
  16. Hope you have a good day Chris 116 and tonights meeting is a good one and that Georgie and Danno can perform up to their normal standard,,,as im not convinced that Georgie is fully recovered after his performances with Eastbourne this week,,Good to see Danno back after his nasty spill at Kent..........
  17. Can you elaborate, I don't follow the point Lemmo is making here
  18. auntie doris

Holder is a better rider away from home. Worrall is poor away so r/r is good option for the Poirates. Hoping for good close racing and big crowd, with the famous Abbey roar in heats 13 and 15. Doyle and Batch are on current form the top 2 in league. Rasser and Muesli very good at home. The only concern is Adam moving at the start, and number 7 is a problem.
  19. bigred

Cradley Heathens 2019

The silence is deafening on the cradley front .Have all the supporters given up on there team ? No pre meeting thread or post meeting comments.wow.
  20. Will this finally stop the crap from the certain Wolves fans who kept going on that they would never win at NSS because their riders aren’t light enough, engines not powerful enough, doesn’t take any skill to ride etc etc
  21. But still you are allowed to replace rider who missed 2 minutes by reserve. Correct me if I'm wrong. If this is the case then let 2 mins pass, get Bjerre excluded and bring in reserve for him.
  22. SharpenRake

Tiger Royal Rumble 18/08

Thanks for correcting your post. Not a lot of people would have done what you have done
  23. SharpenRake

Tiger Royal Rumble 18/08

GAZ Just ignore him . Every track has one and to be fair some ex tracks have more than one
  24. Phil The Ace

He said afterwards. If he would have replaced bjerre in that heat. And bjerre wouldn't have got to the tapes in time for heat 7 then bjerre would have been withdrawn from the meeting. So had to let bjerre miss the 2 mins to be on the safe side
  25. but they are held indoors , so to speak .. time will tell .
  26. Fricke rides 4 leagues. GB, Poland, Sweden and Denmark
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy