British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BluPanther

Witches v Brummies 28th March

Recently been on the dog walk, it's cold, wet and blowing a gale. Staying home tonight...
  3. Bagpuss

Speedway Star

Seems Museilak and Tarasenko were late for some reason.
  4. GeneralMelchett

Sheffield v Oxford 28/3

Absolutely the right decision lashing down now - no chance this could have been on!
  5. bigcatdiary

Speedway Star

Lynn missing at least one according to the pictures
  6. szkocjasid

Redcar v Newcastle Select 29/03/24

As a fan I just wanna see good racing & if applicable my team win, never bothered me if it was a play-off final (don't agree with them) or a challenge match. But I realise based on crowd levels not many feel that way.
  7. I mean met office has forecast rain on and off throughout today all week and been pretty accurate today
  8. As far as some fans are concerned, this is the serious stuff!!!! !!
  9. Despite the earlier rain the very strong winds have dried the track nicely. It just depends now on how much more overnight stuff falls.
  10. Today
  11. Weather has not been good today, heavy rain and strong winds. Forecast says rain overnight and then lighter rain up to 3pm tomorrow
  12. The BSN Series had T/S rides last season. Plymouth used one at Poole and vice-versa at Plymouth.
  13. Skidder1

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

Thought it was a SCB decision, not BSPL!?
  14. I have seen weather prediction and it said it would not rain in Ipswich till 10pm tonight ,it would just be windy all day. NEVER GET IT RIGHT DO THEY!
  15. This should be a comfy home win but will be really interesting to see how the Comets newbies go.
  16. dodged the heavy showers i think (1-2miles west of the track) and rain is now thinning out so optimistic
  17. Apparently he is holding onto them to see if a consortium from a children's charity come in with an increased bid.
  18. Is there tacticals allowed in this cup? Any weather updates aswell ? Cheers
  19. The Third Man

Sheffield v Oxford 28/3

Its no so much today but the rest of the week, although it is raining this afternoon
  20. Triple.H.

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

Maybe the decision was made/rubberstamped by the promotions of the other CL clubs as being in the best interests of all CL clubs.
  21. I was thinking the same... they'll keep 'til next year
  22. Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2024

In my opinion 365 have got this pretty much nailed on, as i also see a 52-38 home win, also see the Witches being up 27-21 at heat 8. As for the points market, they also too close to call, as no one can predict out of Emil and Doyley who will finish first or second in heat 13, the same in Heat 15 even if both of them are in it as i also expect Danny King to go pretty much unbeaten, barring EF So with that in mind backing King at over 10, mainly tempted by the 29/20 that they are offering and a possibility of heat 15 Also backing Danny to outscore Scott, ok Scott may get 6 rides and Danny 4, but dont see Scott beating any of the 3 Witches heat leaders and even if he does have 6 rides, I only see him finishing third at best in heats 13 and 15 Tempted by Rew over Lampart. will the Pole take to the Foxhall circuit?, can Rew actually get a reasonable score for once? Ipswich must see something in him that I dont, so with the expectation they must think he will come good one day, ill take the gamble that he can get 2 points tonight as hopefully Lampart doesnt trouble the scorers
  23. I can see it being about 47-43 or 43-47
  24. arnieg

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

It would be refused a licence, would be closed down and then presumably lost to speedway. That's why there are now only FOUR Polish teams in the bottom league.
  25. ONTWOMINUTES

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

What would a polish club get in this situation? I'd imagine they will have a clear ruling as speedway there seems to flourish every year in Poland.
  26. hawks 1975

NL Fantasy Team for Fun 2024

Hopefully I'll complete it this time! Luke Killeen 7.73 Oxford Freddie Hodder 6.44 Belle Vue Max James 5.70 Leicester Jody Scott 5.31 Oxford Mickie Simpson 4.23 Sheffield/Scunny Luke Crang 3.61 Leicester Harry McGurk 3.00 Belle Vue total 36.02 Many thanks once again for running this - let's hope for a safe season for all the lads.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy