British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Trees

Favourite Rider of All Time

How the hell can anyone pick one rider .... Rob Lambert, Darcy Ward, Michael Lee, Mark Loram, Erik Riss Jesus I could fill the page up times over
  3. George Dodds

berwick bandits 2019

Edinburgh were already due on the 7th, Glasgow is the additional fixture
  4. Today
  5. People want fresh faces yet after a GP of him scoring nothing everyone would be saying hes out of his depth blah blah blah ... dont agree with Gavan much if at all but he is actually right here ... whilst well passed their best , Zagar and Iversen are probably in the top 15 in the world still , will still win races and make semi finals and even the odd final , and theyve qualified by right. Iversen and Zagar got in ahead of a guy currently sat 4th in the standings , so they can still mix it. From where I can see, next year their wont be a Harris who trails in way way adrift in the standings. Unless of course Harris gets a wild card , which obviously he wont.
  6. flipper11

Kent v Mildenhall 26/08/2019

Kent have Stoneman as guest for Ledwith & r/r for Jenkins, Mulford at reserve. Should be a comfortable win for Kent. Next Saturday at Leicester is a problem for Kent though. Kemp, Jenkins, Ledwith & Mulford all missing.
  7. You have to admire Bomber's resilence. A great servant to GB speedway and I hope that he has made a fortune for his family.
  8. Yesterday
  9. For people who don’t know who Stef’s mum is it’s mr Nielsen mum Fozzie getting excited being a friend of a speedway rider
  10. Paulco

berwick bandits 2019

We're quite happy to cheer on the Bandits first . Be a nice warm up act before the serious stuff starts
  11. Baldyman

Swindon vs Ipswich

Thank you.
  12. not on any track you can race on he`s not , which Andersen do you think i am on about since you spelt it wrong ,wethers might be a percenter as you put it but showing his age and will he go for that gap that might get the extra point he`s basically replaced stuey robbo
  13. Anzum

Swindon vs Ipswich

Hut is there though concrete lip gets full quickly
  14. Gringo

berwick bandits 2019

King Kev has never let us down. See how he feels after Wednesday & Saturday.
  15. A ORLOV

Swindon vs Ipswich

The back straight is open to the public and I think the hut is still there.
  16. Ostergaard gates is very hard to catch & get your view on either Stewart but which Anderson you on about as I wouldn't have either in my team to replace weathers as he is an easy 5 pointer home & away without a doubt.. the lad is a proper 100%a
  17. Two guests, should the club wish.
  18. crescent girl

berwick bandits 2019

Except -- Kevin admitted last night (despite a heroic performance) that he was 'pretty bashed up' after the crash on Wednesday........... At Sheffield, Berwick's best hope (by far) would lie with Dany Gapp.
  19. pienpeesman

Newcastle 2019

Get your point but I've watched him in Sweden this year on the telly _ granted it's a higher league BUT he's Benn very poor . Seems to be just going through the motions.. I would rather take a gamble on a tank just as Sheffield b& Redcar did than having either lasse or ludde in the team
  20. Fromafar

berwick bandits 2019

It’s just like one of your Bandits Blogs, and makes as much sense.All in under 3 hours.
  21. It is at Sheffield, Berwick should be pushing for Dany Gapp.........
  22. Baldyman

Swindon vs Ipswich

Can you still stand on back straight, and is the hut still there where I used to stand on the concrete lip to see better?
  23. 25yearfan

Odsal

Walthamstow stadium was iconic and was still turning over a tidy profit with decent crowds still watching the greyhound racing right up until its closure. Another place that should have been listed and the old speedway track was still inside the dog albeit tarmacked over. Walthamstow stadium could have provided the answer to speedways current lack of presence in the capital.
  24. Baldyman

Swindon vs Ipswich

Cool, count me in.
  25. allthegearbutnaeidea

CLRC - 1st September

Summers broken foot, next in line for Berwick is NBJ, shoulder injury, so looking like Doolan in again for Berwick, how many years has this happened to us?
  26. A ORLOV

Swindon vs Ipswich

It is on and will follow the main meeting
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy