All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. PTW

Speedway Betting 2024

Pawlicki under and exactly 10 for me
  3. szkocjasid

LIONS v BIRMINGHAM 25/4/24

Won't be at reserve for long, but at corner track Lynn, could be a match winner for Brummies. Not expecting a lot from him tonight though.
  4. SpeedwayFan91

LIONS v BIRMINGHAM 25/4/24

Milik will be at reserve next meeting against Lynn on May 2nd, maybe that might help them out... Who knows... Big Leicester win tonight though
  5. racers and royals

DMPJ 2024 Polish Junior teams comp

Just the 50 matches in the comp this season.
  6. Don't know why teams nearly always move r/r to number 2, especially if it moves your top rider to meet a RS. Would've been better with r/r at 3 or 4 imo.
  7. Today
  8. stewmac

Timetable of meetings here:
  9. iainb

Jason Garrity

And don't even get started with some of the promoters!
  10. chun

Ipswich v Sheffield April 25th

ipswich need danny king to be fit enough to put up a decent score tonight. if he isn’t and jenkins and rew don’t come to the party we could struggle
  11. Tai £400 more Kubera £200 less Thank you!
  12. arnieg

20 tracks plus Czech junior team. The 22nd team is not Daugavpils returning, but a second Czestochowa team!
  13. TTT

Speedway Betting 2024

5/2 DOUBLE LEICESTER and OXFORD -12 (Also covering the Hcap Ties) I'm also backing these bets. CHRIS HARRIS OVER 9 (Magic is out of form and I cant see KL riders taking points off Bomber) RYAN DOUGLAS 0 v Piotr Pawlicki (I can't imagine Pawlicki liking the Leicester circuit tbh and bet365 have based this around Pawlicki getting more rides than Douglas) SAM MASTERS OVER OVER 8 (Starting to get up to speed now) PIOTR PAWLICKI UNDER 10 (On paper I wouldn't back him to beat any 1-5 Leicester rider, Not even sure I'm he'll finish ahead of Zach Cook either)
  14. Arch Stanton

Off and on drizzle. If we were in Norfolk it would have been postponed a fortnight ago
  15. Arch Stanton

There’s two tracks we’re crap on, Belle Vue and Sheffield. Ellis is our new recruit but even he doesn’t ride either well, much better on the smaller tracks.
  16. JamesB

I live 6 miles north of Ipswich and there has only been a little bit of light rain. However, I went into Ipswich about half three and it was much wetter. The sky looks brighter now so fingers crossed that we should be OK.
  17. New date is Sunday 26th May start time 2pm UK time
  18. Bash

What's the weather in Ipswich as had some rain other side of Colchester?
  19. Another year with 22 teams entered.
  20. LagutaRacingFan

Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024

£300 on Artem Laguta Oh wait... FIM have turned the GP series into a political woke contest.
  21. Sounds suspiciously to me as if there may be rat(S) at the Track nibbling the wiring.
  22. Providing averages fit at the time I assume.
  23. He'll get there. I remember Ablitt going through the same lesson. That move in second half of a meeting would probably work tbf, just not that early on.
  24. rearingtogo

Oxford vs King’s Lynn - Thurs April 25th

Kings Lynn & Birmingham in the bottom 2 but bit unsure at the moment who will be at the foot.
  25. GeneralMelchett

Oxford vs King’s Lynn - Thurs April 25th

Oooh right - well eleven to choose from ten if you exclude Lambert!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy