British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
2ndbendbeerhut

Gollob’s Off-track Heartache Revealed

You'd all be totally disgusted if you knew what Gollob's wife was saying in Polish tabloids some time ago.

Stupid b*tch, that's all I can say.

And I'm glad this whole hell in Gollob's private life didn't affect his brilliant form this year.

I'm not a huge fan of Gollob but for him to pull off what he has done with a divorce surrounding him has to be admired :) .. His riding most of time has been simply stunning !

Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but this is in todays paper......

http://www.lovespeedway24.co.uk/home/gollob_s_off_track_heartache_revealed_1_657251

Not a tremendously well researched article, since it seems to be suggesting Szczakiel won in 1974.

A shame about Gollob's marital difficulties, but it seems his racing has been a diversion for him.

Edited by ladyluck

Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but this is in todays paper......

http://www.lovespeedway24.co.uk/home/gollob_s_off_track_heartache_revealed_1_657251

Yes, it has been mentioned, but perhaps not on this forum :-)

Anyway, so the ex Mrs Louis is in the news again ? Is she?

Oh, well. If I were her, I would rather concentrate on that translating business...

Depends whether or not its true I suppose, do any of us know what happened in there lives together.

Especially if it was in the Polish equivalent of our tabloids!

Yes, it has been mentioned, but perhaps not on this forum :-)

Anyway, so the ex Mrs Louis is in the news again ? Is she?

Oh, well. If I were her, I would rather concentrate on that translating business...

It does seem rather strange that a so called "friend" of Gollob's is talking to a newspaper about his marital problems.

Glad she isn't my "friend".

I don't know at all, but this is an extract from the interview:

“I’ve been to four GP’s at Bydgoszcz, but I’ve always stayed at the family home, which was amazingly a modest two-bed roomed semi.

Perhaps Mrs. Gollob expected something better being married to who, we are told, is Poland's top sportsman!

It does seem rather strange that a so called "friend" of Gollob's is talking to a newspaper about his marital problems.

Glad she isn't my "friend".

Well, not only is she Tomasz' friend, but also Elvin's and his wife

Edited by Badge

Stupid b*tch, that's all I can say.

This was in the Swedish papers some time ago, talk's about putting a gun to one's head and demanding to sign some loan papers for a ridicolous amount of money. Even the daughter was dragged in to it. TG himself said when interviewed that it's just some more rubbish thrown his way by people outside the family trying to mess him up and at the same time putting words in to their (wife and daughter) mouths.

And?

Elvin wrote the article, is all I was trying to point out. Don't think Magda has any "friends" actually :rolleyes:

Elvin wrote the article, is all I was trying to point out. Don't think Magda has any "friends" actually :rolleyes:

Ahhh I see.

She shouldn't really be speaking about someone's private life to a newspaper.

To be fair, there isn't anything new in that piece that none of us already knew. In fact, I thought it was actually quite a nice write up. Mrs Louis certainly hasn't hung the dirty laundry out. Some of the post on here are way OTT. I'd suggest dome of you actually read it again.