British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jukebox Romeo

10km Sponsored Run For Ricky Ashworth

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is in the correct section of the forum to post this but hopefully if not someone can move it to where it belongs.

On Sunday 1st March 2015 I will be running a sponsored 10km race in Edinburgh, with all of the money raised going to Ricky and his family.

I would be very grateful if anyone willing to sponsor me for this run, no matter how big or small the amount, would do so at the following link - www.gofundme.com/jveafs

Thank you, every £ is hugely appreciated.

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is in the correct section of the forum to post this but hopefully if not someone can move it to where it belongs.

On Sunday 1st March 2015 I will be running a sponsored 10km race in Edinburgh, with all of the money raised going to Ricky and his family.

I would be very grateful if anyone willing to sponsor me for this run, no matter how big or small the amount, would do so at the following link - www.gofundme.com/jveafs

Thank you, every £ is hugely appreciated.

And down south, David Mason is riding from Eastbourne to Ricky's home on a bike to raise money for the fund

Read more:

http://eastbourneeagles.co/news.php?extend.677