British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 23/5/16 Sky Meeting

The line-ups of both teams on the Poole website are in alphabetical order.

Holder and Pedersen are the 2 Poole 2nd strings (2&4) and I assume Andersen, Newman and Kylmakorpi at 1,3 & 5 respectively.

Edited by Skidder1

The line-ups of both teams on the Poole website are in alphabetical order.

Holder and Pedersen are the 2 Poole 2nd strings (2&4) and I assume Andersen, Newman and Kylmakorpi at 1,3 & 5 respectively.

Not alphabetical otherwise Ellis and Kurtz wouldn't be last 2. But Poole never put them in riding order. On Belle Vue website Belle Vue team is in riding order but looks like Poole team just been copied.

your right poole website will never show correct riding order, feeble attempt to deter supporters from printing their own scoresheet

• Like 4

More importantly, will we see a fair rut free track or the usual roller coaster disgrace we're accustomed too?

Matt won't have done anything different, it's all home track advantage to him .... and excuses of not being able to get on the track until race day ....

Shame Bucko is injured, has been terrific, Kylmakorpi a poor replacement so an upset could be on the cards.

Kylmo is okay of he gates, if he misses the start he won't do much.

Kylmo is okay of he gates, if he misses the start he won't do much.

He is nowhere near as good or as exciting as Buckowski though.

Shame Bucko is injured, has been terrific, Kylmakorpi a poor replacement so an upset could be on the cards.

And some ln this thread actually think it strengthens us Lol they know nothing. Clearly it weakens us but we must just dig in and do our job.

Makes no difference where Holder rides as he has to do a heat leaders job. I would put him with Kyle to shore up those heats.

Weather is good. Hope its taken a lot of water today and produces some great racing. Looking forward to it but a shame we are not full strength.

More importantly, will we see a fair rut free track or the usual roller coaster disgrace we're accustomed too?

Why would we want anything different to normal? A disgrace of a track? Which normally produces some of the best racing seen in the EL.

your right poole website will never show correct riding order, feeble attempt to deter supporters from printing their own scoresheet

Riding order is

Hans Andersen, Bjarne Pedersen, Kyle Newman, Chris Holder, Joonas Kylmakorpi, Brady Kurtz, Adam Ellis

Matej Zagar, Max Fricke, Scott Nicholls, Richie Worrall, Craig Cook, Joe Jacobs, Steve Worrall

• Like 1

Why would we want anything different to normal? A disgrace of a track? Which normally produces some of the best racing seen in the EL.

Only a blue tint could think this, or does he? Usual wind-up merchant has returned to the forum.

And Coventry. :mad: It won't work with me though because if all else fails I just print a blank programme and fill the riders names in when I get there.

Riding order is

Hans Andersen, Bjarne Pedersen, Kyle Newman, Chris Holder, Joonas Kylmakorpi, Brady Kurtz, Adam Ellis

Matej Zagar, Max Fricke, Scott Nicholls, Richie Worrall, Craig Cook, Joe Jacobs, Steve Worrall

I understand the Poole line up is

HA, CH, JK, KN, BP, AE, BK

Belle Vue as above.

Poole by at least 20

If you've got a smartphone just use the Fiveone app. Available in the Android play store and probably for Apple as well. It allows team and race changes, tactical ride, substitutions etc and automatically updates the individual score chart. You have to work out how to use it but just click/tap on riders names to make changes, similarly tap on pts in order of finishing in each race and it records the appropriate points scored, 3,2,1, 0.