British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

Workington V Glasgow 23/9/17

Workington next year see how many I get right Cook, Bewley ,Proctor,Sarjeant Jorgensen and Bickley all NO,

id be over the moon with that team but cant see it

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there Mr Justere.. ;)

Haha. :D Didn't think of that. But hey, the individual concerned did show angst towards others on this forum and admitted as much by claiming to "justify" that display of venom towards others on this forum due to having witnessed a rider's irresponsible actions. Well, no, not having it and it applies to us all - there is NO excuse for that kind of behaviour, none at all, doesn't matter who it is, and all the more pathetic for the individual to then claim that somehow its ok or "justified" when it simply aint and any decent person would hold their hand up and apologise. I guess it reflects on the calibre of the individual that they did not have the decency to do so. Well, not on this occasion anyways. A wine gum anybody. :P

Haha. :D Didn't think of that. But hey, the individual concerned did show angst towards others on this forum and admitted as much by claiming to "justify" that display of venom towards others on this forum due to having witnessed a rider's irresponsible actions. Well, no, not having it and it applies to us all - there is NO excuse for that kind of behaviour, none at all, doesn't matter who it is, and all the more pathetic for the individual to then claim that somehow its ok or "justified" when it simply aint and any decent person would hold their hand up and apologise. I guess it reflects on the calibre of the individual that they did not have the decency to do so. Well, not on this occasion anyways. A wine gum anybody. :P

I'm not sure whether the first word I'm looking for is sanctimonious or righteous but I'm dead certain that the second word is b'stard !!!!!! :lol:

I'm not sure whether the first word I'm looking for is sanctimonious or righteous but I'm dead certain that the second word is b'stard !!!!!! :lol:

I think decent intelligent and won't be bullied sums up justere

• Like 2

Please accept my humble apologies CYCLONE to dare make a comment about a team in their own thread, just trying to get a response from JENGA who appears on every thread that Glasgow are involved .Maybe I should have started with the word rumour that Eric Riss would love to come to Glasgow [just a example ] and in answer to your question I would say 2

Spot on

Good heavens. You can now add 'red faced' :shock::o

You're too kind. That's better. You want to hear what the wife calls me. :D

You're too kind. That's better. You want to hear what the wife calls me. :D

we already know, but she said not to say anything ;)

• Like 2