British Speedway Forum

well done AJ+ tomaz wot a meeting

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was furious that a cracking meeting could of been ruined by the poxy JOKER rule ...!!!!!!

Fortunately justice prevailed with Tomasz Gollob riding his socks off to beat Crumpie in the last heat .. well done Poland {who dont have a hotel booked} and Sweden ...

Excellent meeting ... AJ balls of steel fella .... Gollob the best racer in speedway ... added to an excellent meeting

Come on Team GB. :D

What a great meeting that was, best i've seen. Never a boring moment. AJ is crazy, how the hell did he hang on to his bike and get through such a small gap :blink:

I can only add to what has been said already. What superb entertainment. For Sweden Jonsson for fantastic, and fair play to Lindback to come back from 2 (should have been 3 exclusions).

For the Poles Tomasz' ride in Heat 25 was awesome and fair play to him for speaking in English at the end of the meeting aswell. Kolodziej also deserves a mention for that win over Max.

Crump and Adams had no support whilst the czechs did what was expected.

Such a great meeting - this tape wont be recorded over I can guarantee that :D

Where do you start? Jonsson I guess, I love wathing him tonight, why can't he be like that when I see him at Coventry. He had me looking though the gap in my fingers, he was scarey yet great to watch, 2 superb out of this World rides, one to fit in a gap that was not a gap and one to hit the air fence ride up the fence and then re-take the lead, WAH! :)

Gollob, the legend returns, give the guy a real track (not a one off) and see what you get? How happy was he? He tried his best to speak English and if he did not know a word he gave it a good go, he was great, he's so much better to watch these days with his smiles and cheering attitude than he was when he was going through his man of mystery stage, so pleased Poland are though to the final, just for Tomasz.

I could go on for ever, I'll just end by saying WOW!!! :)

Guest JY2003

After seeing the meeting tonight.. I wish i was going to the final but looking at the prices.. I'll stay at home and scream at the TV.. Well.. Had an Air-Horn free zone at Cardiff and now theirs a new Aussie free Zone in the world cup :lol:

Well what a meeting the best I have ever seen :P Well done Sweden and Poland wasn't Tomaz awesome! shame he doesn't still ride in the UK . I too was a bit annoyed when they had a break when Mikael got excluded then didn't even have time to put the riders names up for the next race.Aj well he make you wonder how he stay on the bike sometimes.

Roll on Saturday :D

COME ON TEAM GB!!!